Punishment

Bella's POV

Suddenly I'm against the wall, held up by my throat. His cold hand presses into my fragile skin. Definitely going to have a handprint mark.

"I'm hungry and your looking absolutely delicious." He murmurs, his teeth scraping my throat. Fear pulses through me, my heart beating faster, like it's trying to make up for the blood I'm about to loose. His teeth suddenly cut through my skin and a gasp of pain leaves my mouth. The pain throbs in my neck, spreading. He drinks greedily, blood dripping all over my clothes.

"Stop.." I try to say. It comes out 'shmop'. Not very intimidating.

"See?" He croons, pulling back. "That wasn't so hard." He says before I hit the floor.

Edwards POV (Bella's out)

Little bitch. Now I'm going to have her tainted blood on my floor. Her scent is now mingled with that MUTT. He's an abomination. One that cannot be allowed to live. She's mine. Her blood is mine. That body? Mine!

Didn't even taste as good as it should. Maybe a taste from her whittle baby?

Frantic thoughts? Hmm? Do I hear a Jacob? And Sam? Ah, unforeseen complications, but never the matter. I'll have their heads, after he watches his children be killed, of course. Shouldn't have fucked with her, I guess.