Go to the batmobile Robin!

Sam's POV

Something's wrong. I feel it in my bones. Bella. I run away from the fight, it's practically over anyway. Those Veggie Vamps are doing fine. I feel myself shift, bones lengthening, fur growing. I tear into the house, breaking the door frame. I sniff the air. No heartbeat, no scent, no Bella.

My vision goes red and...

Jacobs POV

I see Sam run off and I tail him, knowing it has something to do with Bella. He shifts and breaks the frame. I'm still human and I quietly follow him. No Bella. He roars and starts tearing things. I expected myself to feel pain, devastation, and hurt...but all I feel is worry. Worry for a friend. Not a lover.

"Sam! Sam stop! If we want to find her you gotta calm down!" I try to reason with him. He cocks his head and jumps on me. I shift as well and let out a roar. I pin him, he pins me, scratching, tearing, blood. It's haze of anger and fear. I calm down, panting, Sam is whimpering. The pain. Pain of the pull. Yikes.

He shifts back to human and pulls jeans on. I do the same. No shirt. Eh.

"The babies." He says, fear in his eyes. He runs to their room. Empty. Cradles empty. Suddenly, pain erupts in me, hot and fast. I fall to the floor, screaming. Sam does the same. It stops suddenly.

"Jake...it...seems...you've subconsciously...imprinted on Emily..." He says between pants. "And didn't realize MIT because of Bella.." He says her name like a prayer, caressing it, reveling in it. Loving it.

"To the batmobile Robin. We got our imprints to save." I say. He stands up and offers me a hand which I take. He sniffs the air and and points left.

"This way."