One and Two

A/n a few chapters left! This story will have like, 20 chapters. Ok, enough sad talk.

Sam's POV

Today's the day. She slept all of yesterday and now she's still sleepy. Awake, but out of it.

"Sam!" She screams suddenly. It's time.

"Carlisle!" I bellow. He appears in a flash. Bella is writhing on the bed. He quickly inserts an iv and gives her a shot. Now I hate his hands in her.

"Oh god, oh god." She mumbles in pain. He takes a knife and raises it over her stomach. What the hell?

"Carlisle?"I ask nervously.

"I'm giving her a c section. " he says and slices her open. She screams and screams. I mutter her sweet words and Carlisle hands me a bloody, small body.

"Emily.." I mutter. Carlisle gives another to me. Tears form in my eyes. I go to the bathroom and gently bathe them. Carlisle already has her stitched up and sleeping.

"Sam. I must check the babies and then I'll be off." He calls to me. I go and give him Emily and Randall. He checks they're heartbeats and stuff. I'm to busy stating at Bella's face. Contorted with pain. It kills me to know she was in pain.

"She'll wake up in a bit." Carlisle says and zooms off. Stupid leeches. Emily and Randall cry and scream. Pink skin, wrinkly and small. A little but of brown fuzz on Emily's head. They both fit in my hands. Angels. I rock them in a chair, watching Bella slowly come to.

  "Bella? Honey. Meet our children." I say. She holds out her arms and I place them on her.

    "Our babies. Sam we have a family. I'm so...." She trails off, her eyes shining.

     "I know. It's amazing." I say, stroking her face. I suddenly smell leech. Not Carlisle. I run outside and phase. It's Edward.

   "Mutt. Where's my Bella!?" He screams in rage, appearing out of the woods. Fuck no!

   "Jacob! Paul!" I shout through the link. No one touches my girl.