Victorias lil chat

A/n a few chapters left people. I'm going to end it with a bang. Maybe I'll make a sequel......prob. Anyways on with the story.

Bella's POV

Sam's here, I feel it. The pull in my heart has died down a bit. Leah is shaking visibly.

"Leah? Leah chill out." I say, worried.

"Leech,,,there's a leech.." She struggles to say. Oh god. No. No. No.

"Sam? Sam? There's a vampire here! Sam come!" I scream. He appears and I run into him, squeezing him so tight, if he was human his ribs would've cracked.

"Don't ever leave me again." I say, still hugging him. He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my head.

"Never. Someone is here to see you. Victoria." He says and I black out with her name swirling in my head. Victoria....

Sam's POV

I catch Bella before she hits the floor and Leah jumps out the window, phasing in midair. Victoria comes in, wrinkling her nose.

"Victoria...she blacked out. All I said was your name." I try to explain and Victoria smiles sadly.

"Yes, that's understandable. You we, I tried to kill her. On more than one occasion." I feel anger bubble up and I phase, involuntarily. Red clouds my eyes, and fogs my thoughts. I see fear glint in Victorias eyes. It gives me a sic satisfaction.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??!?" I roar as I phase back. I pull in jeans in a second. She backs away.

"I was allowed by law." She argues weakly. Wrong answer.

"Get out. I'm going to ask Bella, but now? Just get out."

Short, I know...