Found in the woods

Don't own and Yadayada. Whatever. So tell me if you like.

Sams POV

Everyone's looking for Bella. Cops, Charlie, and the pack. Jacobs is distress. He loves her. She prefers the leech though. He left. Him and his damned leech family. (This hurts...I hate Dickward..but Major Jasper is sooo...yummy) I'm tracking her scent which is faint. Freesia and strawberries. Sweet smelling. Suddenly it gets stronger. I found a lead. I run, sniffing the air, in human form so I don't scare her. It gets unbearably strong and then..gravity changes, the magnetic poles of the earth no longer exist. It's her. She's my always and forever. My everything. Beautiful, even covered in dirt. She's perfect and mine. My imprint. Just the thought of her with a leech or Jacob sends me into a frenzy of hate and anger. I make my way to her, excepting a response. There is none. She passed out. She can't die. I will die. I run over to her and cradle her coldness in my arms. Everywhere we touch sends tingles down my body. I walk slowly to the Rez, savoring the time I have with her. Looking at her perfect features. Her full pink lips, dark, mahogany hair, delicate cheekbones and nose. Long dark lashes that surround almond shaped eyelids. The pack is gathered and pacing. Then they spot me. Jacob runs over to me with Paul and Embry. He holds out his arms for her.

"Mine!" I growl at him. Embry and Paul back off but Jacob narrows his eyes.

"What do you mean? She's not-" horror fills his face.

"Pack! Get over here!" I call.

"This girl is my imprintee. I love her and if anyone, anyone does something I don't like, a word, a look, a mere thought, I will rip you apart and see if you can out yourself back together like leeches." I mean it. Just looking at her strengthens my realization. I will fight everyone in the world if it means getting to her.

"She can't be, she won't love you." Jacob dares to say.

"If I wasn't holding this angel in my hands you'd be dead. Move out. She needs medical attention. Call a doctor." I say. Leah's inside, cooking. I go in. She made burgers and not dogs and salad. Delicious..but first. Bella.

"Leah. Is is my imprintee. Dress and bathe her. Be careful. I don't want to have to kill you." I say. Her eyes widen as she takes Bella in her arms. I resist the urge to grab her back. But no. She needs a doctor.

"Sam! A doctor is coming in five." Paul calls out.

"Everyone. Get over here. Meeting." I say. They all appear except Leah. She has orders to fulfill.

"Listen. I don't want anyone to make her uncomfortable when she wakes up. Don't freak out or tell her anything. I want her to-"

"Be desensitized." Seth finishes. I nod. That's a good one.

"Jacob, I mean it, one word...." Jacob glares.

"How could you Sam? You knew..you all knew..and you still..."

"Jacob, it's not a choice. If it was I wouldn't have chose a two year old. Yet, here she is. The centre of my universe." Quil says and looks lovingly at Claire. I need to go to Bella. Now. Now. Now.

"Just go Sam." Quil says grinning. I dash off. Time to be with her....centre of my universe.