He Finds Out

So this is what natsu and Lucy look like

So this is what natsu and Lucy look like. Also Lucy already has star dresses and stuff well on to the story
Enjoy,
Lucy's pov
I woke up to a hand wrapped around my waist which scared me half to death until I turned around to see it was just Natsu. I didn't think he would be the type of person to snuggle but I have to admit he looked so cute when he's sleeping. I tried to get up but natsu death grip on me was not helping much. After many failed try's I looked at my surroundings to see if any thing could help me out of this. I thought for a second then realized that dragon Slayers have heightened sense of smell and hearing. A grabbed my pillow and put it in his face. He then unwrapped his hand from me and wrapped them around the pillow. You know when I think about it he excepted a pillow as me. Dose that mean I fat like a pillow. Never mind I don't care anymore. I could take a shower but that might wake up natsu and o can risks him seeing my scars so I guess I'll just make breakfast. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking. After I was finished cooking natsu walked into the kitchen and sat down. I sat his plate in front of him but he didn't touch it. "Is there something wrong. Because I know for a fact it's not my cooking." "No." "Then what's wrong? You can tell me." "I don't like to eat in front of people." He said in almost a whisper but I still heard him. I thought for a second why then it hit me. "Hahaha you get embarrassed because your messy when eating am I right?" He gave me a hard glare the looked away embarrassed. "Well if that's so you can eat at my house. I don't mind cooking for you and you don't have to be embarrassed in front of me because of your eating habits. Ok?" He looked back over at me a little shocked but then it went right back to that 'fuck off' face. He then started eating which he finished his whole plate in only a few minutes while it took me fifteen minutes. He then took his and my plate to the sink and washed them which I tried to stop him but he glared at me which caused me to sit back down. "Thank you but you don't you to do that." "No I do. You made me breakfast and is offering to cook me breakfast every time I stay. It's the least I could do." "Aww what a gentleman you are." He then turned and glared at me which I responded with a giggle.
Time ship to the guild
Me, natsu, and happy still asleep in my arms all walked into the guild which caused everyone to stare at us. Natsu then jumped onto the second floor. "Hey Lucy why were you with Dragneel?" I turned to see it was Mira. "Oh him and happy stayed at my place." The whole guild then fell silent and the jaws dropped. "R-really? He stayed at you house?" "Um y-yes," I was kind confused by why there so shocked oh wait I remember. Natsu doesn't like anyone so it's not like him to spend anytime with anyone. "Hey slut!" Oh god it's her again. "Mira here a sorry in advance.-" Mira only nodded at this as she new what was about to happen, "Now, what do you want?" "I told you to stay away from natsu now  I'm going to teach you to fallow directions," (cat takeover) "Class begin then." (Cancer star dress)
3 person pov
Lucy and Lisanna then start running at each other. Lisanna uses her cat claws to cut Lucy but misses Lucy then runs behind Lisanna and uses her two swords to cut behind her legs causing Lisanna to fall on her knees. Lucy then knocks her out with a kick to the stomach sending her flying to the back wall of the guild. Making a Lisanna sized whole in it. "Looks like the teacher just got schooled,"
Lucy's pov
While fighting I opened one of the slashes that was still healing and god it was hard to stitch my own back up. It's taking everything in me not to cry out in pain. I probably should get home before anyone can notice and so I can clean this up
Natsu's pov right after the fight
Wow I didn't think she had that in her I'm kinda- this smell it's... blood. I sniffed a little more and the blood also smelled like vanilla and strawberry's. Wait I know that sent. That's the women's sent looked over to her and she seemed like she was trying not to cry out. The rest of the guild were still in shock from the fight. I jumped down in front of Lucy so she couldn't leave. "Lucy?"
Lucy's pov
Oh no. No no no no he can smell the blood. Maybe if I just play it of cool he will leave me alone. "Y-Yes? Is there something wrong?" "You damn well know there something wrong! You not going to stand there and lie to my face! If I recall I told you I hate liars." At this point the guild was snapped out of there shocked state and had there eyes locked on us. "W-what do you m-mean?" I then felt a little dizzy I was losing a lot of blood and fast. I need to get home fast. "Lucy your losing a lot of blood fast we need to take you to the infirmary." "No you have to take me home." I need to go home I don't want the rest of the guild to find out about my cuts. What would they think of me. "Lucy-" "No! Take me home natsu!" Natsu then picked me up bridal style which I would've blushed but I was to dizzy to even think straight. We were now at my house. "Ok natsu I need you to strip me to my undergarments." "W-what?!" Natsu said with a tomato face. "You heard me but before you no this I need you to prepare mentally." "What do you mean?" " strip me and you'll see why." Natsu then started to remove my shirt.
Natsu's pov
I then removed her shirt with a blush still on my face. What I saw horrifying.
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
Hello it's me hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions comment down below. Also tell me is I had any spelling mistakes. We'll see you in the next chapter.
Word count: 1127