Meeting

Hello it is I. The author i really hope you like the book so the only thing I can say is
Enjoy,
Lucy's POV

"Come on! He couldn't even cut me a good deal. Well there goes the use of my femenen charms." I then here a lot of sreaming. "Huh, I wonder whats going on over there?" As I walk over to the place were the sream came from I notice a big crowed surrounding someone. 'Omg it's salamander' I heard the girls yell. I push my way through the crowd of girls to the front. As soon as I saw the guy they were surrounding I fell in love.
All I knew was I wanted to be with him and that he is the only thing that matters. "Why are you using a love charm to seduce these women?" The rough voice spoke out snapping me out off my trancelike state, but something tells me the way he said that he didn't mean it as a question if you know what I mean. Who am I kidding I'm thinking to myself. The unknown man walked up the the fake salamander. 'It's chaos' some people whisper, but I heard someone scream 'run before he gets mad and kills us' but I ignored that comment until everyone actually started to run away I mean he doesn't look dangerous.
"Huh you didn't run. Why?" I voice said, but were did it come from? "Where did that voice come from?" "Up here" I looked up to see a blue flying cat. Wait?! That cat is flying. "Oh um well, he doesn't seem that scary. To tell the truth he's kinda interesting." "R-really you think so?! I-um c-could you hold me?" I was a little shocked at the question a first but my face then softened and I opened up my arms wide. The flying cat then flu into my arms snuggling his head into my chest. If he wasn't a cat I'd have his head.
I then drew my attention back to this chaos guy and the fake. "And what makes you-" he stoped mid sentence when he turned around. There was only one word to explain what his face looked like. Horrified. "I-I'm not a-a
p-pervert I w-was only t-trying to
c-c-collect women t-to-" the other guy then cut him off and said, "ugh your even worse the a perv that, a human trafficker, people like you disgust me." Chaos then bawled up his fist and it lit on fire. But the fire was blue that's peculiar. He then punched the fake in his stomach knocking him out and tossing him over his shoulder, probably to take him to the police.
He then turned to me and looked me up and down. "Happy," he said which really confused me. "Excuse me?" "Ugh the cats name is happy wake him up now." I look down to see he is asleep. He must of been exhausted."No." "Why?" "Because he's exhausted it should be fine if you take a little break so he can get some rest." "I don't have time for breaks. I didn't ask him to come along so if he gets tired that's his fault. So wake. Him. Up. Now." He was now in my face which was very intimidating but I still wasn't scared of him. "Like I said no. How about I go with you and I'll carry happy so he can sleep. You can continue of your gurney." "Tsk" 'I'll take that's as a yes' I mentally said to myself. I soon looked over to see chaos already almost out of site. I then raced after him to catch up. Well I was looking to go to a guild and sense I can't join Fairy Tail I guess I will join whatever guild there in.

@&$@&$@&$ Time Skip @&$@&$@

We've been walking for two hours now and I was lagging behind because of how tired I was. "Is there a reason why we couldn't of just taken the train?" No response I guess he's the silent type. That or his just an @$$hole. ( ps. They already took salamander to the police.) "Hm" I heard happy start to wake up. "Oh your up." "Your the girl from before that didn't run." He then started looking around frantically but sighed when he saw chaos. "Oh I'm Lucy by the way." "Well I'm Happy and that's Natsu but it's not like he lets anyone call him that or there just to afraid to." What happy said made me wonder. I mean I still don't understand why anyone would be afraid off him.
"Hey Natsu where are we going?" No response. "Natsu doesn't really talk. Only if it just me and him. But anyways we're going home." I felt a little part in my heart when he said they were going home. Of coarse they have a home. "Back to are home in Fairy Tail." "Wait! Did you just say Fairy tail. Really were going to Fairy Tail." "Yah why?" "I've always wanted to go to Fairy Tail sense I was a little girl. I searched for it forever. I was going to just join the guild your in but it's Fairy Tail." 

3 person POV
This peaked Natsu's interest but he just played it off cool. Lucy then ran up to Natsu, Happy still in arms and ran in front of him and started walking backwards. "Come on lets go!" Natsu only rolled his eyes at this

/$&/$&/$& Time Skip /$&/$&/$&/$&

Lucy's Pov
We had been walking for another hour and man can I tell you I was exhausted. "Natsuuuuu can we please please take a break I'm exhausted." He didn't stop walking not even taking a glance back at me. Like who dose he think he is. I stoped and put foot down and yelled, "LOOK WE'VE BEEN WALKING FOR HOURS I'M EXHAUSTED AND THE SUNS ALREADY SET. YOU COULD AT LEAST LET US CAMP OUT FOR THE NIGHT!!!" Natsu turned to me and glared. "Ok Ok calm down. Will camp her for the night." "Thank you." "Whatever", Natsu responded.
)$&)$&)$&)$& Time Skip )$&)$&)$&)
We are now right outside the guild. "What are you waiting for Lucy let's go in." I turned around to see that natsu was walking away. I called after him but he just kept walking. "The guild doesn't really like natsu. But anyways let's get inside so you can join." "Alright let's go." We walked into the guild to be meet with......

Absolute chaos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello how was it if you have any suggestions comment down below hope you liked it and see you in the next chapter.
Word count: 1120