Blood Bath Blonde

I should probably mention that Juvia is already in Fairy Tail well now thats cleared up
Enjoy,
Lucy's pov
After I walked in everyone stoped dead in the tracts and looked over at me. I have to admit it was kinda awkward. "LUCY!!!" I was then tackled to the ground by...Juvia. "Juvia I missed you!" We then hugged for a few minutes her still sitting on my stomach. After we pulled apart she said, "So what has the Blood Bath Blonde-" I then stoped Juvia mid sentence by putting my hands over her mouth. "Look Juvia I finally got away from that part of my life. I came here to start a life without him in it ok." I then slowly removed my hands from her mouth so she could speak. "Oh ok, but one question." "Fire away." "Do you still have the scars?" "Well of course but a lot and I mean a lot more than last time we saw each other." We both looked at each other in the eyes and busted out laughing. "Um do you know each other?" "Oh yes I'm Lucy I was hoping to join Fairy Tail." I said to the Beautiful women with white hair that pasts her neck. "Oh ok then. Well I'm Mira and when your ready I can stamp you." I replied with a simple 'ok'. I then realized that everyone was still staring at me and Juvia. Juvia then got off of me and extended her and to help me up. I then said my good byes to Juvia and walking back over to Mira. "So you said your name way Lucy right?" Mira said to me "Yes" "So what brings you here Lucy?" I flinched at the question

($&@($&@($& Flash Back ($&@$&@
???: "You useless child. You can't do anything right. Go to the torture room."
I walked into the torture room and stud next to the chains hanging formbthe ceiling. He then tied my hands to the chains and pulled them above my head. He then ripped off my shirt. He walked away and came back minutes with the already blood stained whip. He then whipped me until I blacked out.
I then woke up in a puddle of my own blood. I picked myself up and dragged myself to my room. I was right out side the door of my room when my vision due to blood loss started to get blurry. I made it into my room and passed out once again.
Flash Back Over
"LUCY!!" I heard some one screaming. I then snapped out of it and realized I was shaking. "Lucy are you alright?" "Oh u-um I'm ok." "Alright if you say so. Well what color and where do you want your guild mark?" "Oh I want it on my hand in pink." "Ok" she then stamped my hand and the guild mark appeared there. I gazed at it aw as I was now a full pledged Fairy Tail member.

3 person Pov
Through all the commotion a certain chaos dragon slayer was listening from the Second floor. 'I wonder what she means by Blood Bath Blonde and what was with the panic attack' the dragon Slayer thought to himself.

Back to Lucy's pov
"Hey Lucy?" I heard happy call out. "Oh hey happy by any chance have you seen Natsu?" I then noticed that the whole guild went quite at the mention off his name. "Oh um sorry." I said to the guild. I don't get it but whatever. "Hey Happy you want to help me buy an apartment?" "Yea I'll come but could you hold me?" I smiled at him and opened my arms for him to fly into, which he did. "Hey!" I heard a voice say . I looked over to see a smaller version of Mira but with short white hair. "M-Mira?" "No I'm Mira's younger sister. My names Lisanna." "Oh ok well I'm-" "Lucy I know and I don't care. What I want to know is how an ugly slut like you is close to happy and natsu?!" "Shut up Lisanna you know your not allowed to call him that and you leave Lucy alone." Happy said
#%^#%^#%^ Flash Back #%^#%^#%
???: "You insignificant slut! Who do you think you are! Go get the knife!"
I walked over to the closet that he kept all his weapon he uses to torture me and got out his very favorite knife that was stained with blood, my blood. I walked back over to him and handed him the knife. He then grabbed me an striped me of all my clothes and tied me to the chains that hung from the ceiling. He then slash me all over my body. My back, stomach, legs, he then put the knife to my throat and said, " I would slit your throat right now, but I could easily use you for my own agenda. I could marry you off but who would take a slut like you with an attitude and scars all over your body-" he then started unlocking my chains and I fell to the ground "-Get out of my site."
Flash Back Over
"Lucy!!" Happy called me. "Are you ok?" He said with worry. I managed to stop shaking I smiled at him then turned to Lisanna and said with the death glare I learned from natsu, "You said your name was Lisanna right. Well look here I don't know why natsu tolerates me. And if any one is the slut here it's you. I like Mira and want to be friends with her so it wouldn't be nice of me to beat her little sisters ass because she couldn't mind her own business but next time is a different story so if you'll excuse me I have thing to do." I then walked past her and out of the guild. "Wow Lucy that was so cool you Stud up to that mean girl she's always mean to me and only wants to get close to natsu." "Oh that was nothing but let's go."
We spent the rest off the day together looking at apartments and finally found the perfect one. Happy ended up staying with me for the night because natsu is never home and he didn't want to be alone.
Back at the guild
Natsu's pov
Wow I didn't know that weak woman was capable of that but she keeps having those panic attack. Juvia. She and her was talking about something it might have something to do with it. I jumped down from the second floor causing everyone to look at me. And they looked scared. "Juvia." "Y-yes?" Everyone looked sorry for Juvia and Juvia look scared for her life. "Can I talk to you." "S-sure" I then walked away so we could talk in private and she followed. Once we go there I turned to her and she flinched. "Calm down I just wanted to ask you why Lucy keeps have panic attacks?" "I-I'm s-sorry but I-i promised I w-wouldn't t-tell anyone," she said stuttering so much she sounded like a broken record. "It's fine you're just keeping a promise and I hate liars." "Really!" I just rolled my eyes and walked away. I guess I'll try to find Lucy's house. I was about to walk out the guild when an annoying voice called out to me. I turned and glared at her. Lisanna. Her sister is nice and I like her because she's not afraid of me well that's what she says. Even tho she flinches every time I talk or come near her. "What," I said with venom in my voice. I then took I quick glance at Mira which she saw and got my message. "Lisanna what did I tell you about leaving natsu alone it's obvious he doesn't like you. Your just going to get yourself hurt." Lisanna then turned to Mira and said, "shut up-" then turned back to me, "natsu why are you hanging around that slut when you could  be hanging out with me." She then came and grabbed my hand. I then tilted my head enough so my bangs were covering my eyes. "5," everyone's face in the guild paled. "4," Lisanna only tighten her grip on my hand. 'Oh no' and 'Dragneel's going to kill her' were most of the whispers I heard. "3," out of the corner of my eye I saw Erza stand up. "2!" I was about to say 1 but Erza hit Lisanna on the back of her neck knocking her out cold. "I'm so sorry about her behavior please forgive her." She said. "Tsk" I said as I walked out of the guild I hated.  I found Lucy house by following her sent. I climbed through the window to see her and happy sleeping together. I then made my way to her side of of the bed and stared at her angelic appearance. I then took a few strands of her hair and sniffed it. Vanilla and strawberry. Why is her sent so intoxicating. I sighed and made my way to the other side of the bed and laid down in the empty space. I stared at her beautiful sleeping face and soon fell asleep.
][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}{][}
Hello hope you like it. If you have any suggestions please comment and if I made any spelling errors please tell. Well that's all see you in the next chapter
Word count: 1579