Reviving Jake

The ambulance came by to take victims who have been shot and injured to the hospital while the police covers the 29 victims' bodies and other ambulance are reviving Jake and keep his pressure in. Hayley, Felix, Phoebe, and Mr. Stockley are in the emergency van while watching the paramedics reviving Jake, worried.

Jake's soul sees the paramedics reviving his body, he hears his heartbeat from his body, and so he goes back inside his own body. Jake gasped for air, his loved ones were shocked to see him alive again. "He's back on track." said one of the paramedics. "Jake, you're back." said Hayley as she hugs Jake. "Jake!" shouted Phoebe as she is in joy to see her brother survived. "We were so worried, we thought you're gonna die." said Felix. "Nope, I survived the gunshot wound. My soul went out of my body, but the angel gave me a chance to live." said Jake. "He did?" said Hayley. "Yeah, I told Claudia off in the judgement afterlife when he gave a chance to live because my heart is still beating." said Jake. "Good for you, Jake." Said Hayley as she hugs Jake again. "I'm glad that you have a good soul in you and that you have survived." said Mr. Stockley, smiled with joy. "I'm glad, too." said Jake. 

Hayley and Jake kissed and then hugged each other again.

6 weeks later... Everything is back to normal, people are still remembering their loved ones (expect Ellen) who had passed away in the school shooting 6 weeks ago. Ellen's mother apologizes to everyone for her daughter's aggressive behavior towards her late peers, they accepted her apology.

"Well, I'm glad everything's good again. We lost our loved ones in the shooting and we will remember them that they will always be here with us no matter what. Our loved ones are in the better places, our memories with them will never be forgotten. To this day, we will place our flowers to the school shooting memorial." said Mr. Stockley, making a speech.

Everyone places the flowers on their beloved ones' graves in the memorial. Felix places the red roses on Kahlua's grave, mourning. His friends and Phoebe cheered Felix up with a group hug, they all leave, along with Mr. Stockley.

The End