The Mind of Ellen

"Ellen, wait a minute." Said Hayley as she follows an upset Ellen. "See, what did I tell you. Nobody likes me. I'm ugly and fat, that's why they don't want me. I feel like I want to take my life." Said Ellen. "Ellen, don't say that. You can't take your own life, you're not ugly, because you're beautiful like me and every other girl who is beautiful." Said Hayley. "You don't understand, I want the bullies to leave me alone and I want to go home." Said Ellen before she leaves the school. "Ellen!" Said Hayley, concerned.

~Ellen's POV

I feel like I want to be dead, because nobody wants me for years. Those bullies just won't stop torturing my life, I told my mom about it, and she believes me and told me to step up. Everyone doesn't believe me that I am bullied, but no, I feel like I want to wipe them off. And to get rid of them all, so that they won't bother me ever again. I am gonna shut them down, nobody's gonna stop me. I'm gonna show those demons who's boss. I will not let them take over me, I willing to do what's right for myself. I don't care what everyone say now, they're gonna see what's coming to their lives. Karma will get you is me, I'm the karma that will make their lives ended for good. No bullying, goof life for me.