Judgment and Afterlife

In the final judgment... Jake wakes up and finds himself in the judgment, along with the souls and Claudia's soul. "Jake, what are you doing here?" asked Claudia. "What are you doing here?" asked Jake. "Kahlua Slim." said the judgement angel. "Yes, angel." said Kahlua as she steps up. "Your name has been written in the Lamb's book of life. You have repented of your sins, you have let the Heavenly Father come into your life. You have been a good girl like the rest of the good people, you may now enter your new beautiful home Heaven." said the angel. "Thank you, angel. This is where I always wanted to go, it's so beautiful." said Kahlua as she enters the Heaven.

"Ellen Hearns." said the angel. "Yeah, what's going on? Why am I here?" asked Ellen. "I'm sorry to inform you, but your name has not written in the book of life." said the angel. "Wait, so my family told me about Heaven is real. I thought it's not real, real. And why my name is not written." said Ellen. "You have let anger get to your head, you were hurt that you have been picked on in the past. You didn't move on, you was angry and bitter at your enemies. We tried to tell you do not hurt them, but you resisted. You have killed all of your enemies, you couldn't control your anger towards everyone. You have been thinking about suicide, but you gone into rage. We defended you, but you have defended yourself by killing everyone in your school. Ellen, you have chosen death. You may received the separation from God, it is too late to repent, and you may suffer the consequences of your actions for eternity." said the angel.

"Wait! Let me go, I didn't know it was all real! Please, no!" shouted Ellen as she is being taken by demons and is sent to Hell. "My god." said Jake as he watches Ellen being sent to Hell. "Amber Slim." said the angel. "Yes." said Amber. "Amber, your name has not been written in the book." said the angel. "What? Why? I defended my loved ones from Ellen, she's gone crazy. I'm a good girl like my twin sister Kahlua." said Amber. "It's not about defending people and being good, it's about your past sins that you have not repented. When you was 14, you have said that you have not believe in Heaven. You have not even say anything about religion in your life, you must pay the price. You have talk back to your teachers, showing them who is the boss. You may not see your twin sister. You must suffer in the separation from God." said the angel.

"No, please! Give me one more chance, I'll be better! I'm sorry, please let me in!" shouted Amber as she is sent to hell by demons. "Jake Collins." said the angel. "Yes, angel." said Jake. "Jake, you have a chance to live because you have a heart that still beats." said the angel. "Really? I thought I was dead, I got shot." said Jake. "Your body is reviving by your loved ones, you must return to your body immediately because you are out of body experience for the first time. I believe you have a chance to live and to return to your body." said the angel, giving Jake a chance to live. "Oh thank you, angel. You're the best." said Jake. "What? That's impossible, you should be dead." said Claudia. "Well, Claudia. My heart still beats in my normal body, guess what, I'm going move on without you. Don't you think, you think I was a cheater. But you are wrong, I'm going to return to my body because I have a chance. You don't, you're already dead, you know. It's time for me to make changes for now, I forgive you for blocking me, but there's no way I'm gonna bring you back. And there's no way you're gonna bring me back either, you deserve it. I have no choice to tell you, but it's my last time seeing you in the judgement. You will suffer the consequences of your actions as well, so goodbye Claudia. I hope you learned your lesson." said Jake.

"Jake, wait! You're gonna leave me here?" said Claudia. "Yep, so long, peace out, ex-date of mine." said Jake as he returns to Earth. "Jake, come back. I'm sorry for thinking that you're cheating, give me a chance. I'm sorry." said Claudia as she starts to cry over Jake leaving her. Jake waved goodbye at Claudia while his soul vanishing back to Earth. "What am I supposed to do now, now I'm all alone, by myself. I don't want to go to Hell either, it's too soon. I can't be in Hell, I made some mistakes in my life. And Jake, he left me here to return his body... Angel, is my name in the book. I made terrible mistakes." said Claudia. "I'm sorry, Claudia. Your name is also not written in the book. You didn't believe Jake, you was angry and bitter, and you have pushed him away from your life because you overthink. Now, you must pay the price and suffer for eternity in a dark place. Depart from me, I never knew you." said the angel. "No, please give me another chance. I don't want to go to Hell!" shouted Claudia as she is being sent to Hell by demons.