Ellen

Jake and Felix were talking in the hallway, they see a girl named Ellen Hearns being bullied by the boy named Perry Buckland and his friends join in to pick on Ellen.

"Looks like this big tall duck is drawing a pretty picture, I should just mark it out for her." Said Perry. Perry uses one of Ellen's markers and ruins her drawing. "Leave me alone." Said Ellen. "What are you gonna do about it, tell?" Said Perry as he and his friends laughed.

Ellen runs off, crying and tells her art teacher Mrs. Robinson that she has been bullied, but Mrs. Robinson did not believe her, so Ellen runs off again

"What's wrong with her?" Said Hayley as she walks by. "Some boys and the girl bullied her and ruined her drawing." Said Jake. "And her art teacher didn't believe her." Said Felix. "Goodness gracious, I feel bad for her." Said Hayley. "Us, too." Said Felix. "I wish I want to talk to her." Said Hayley. "Some of us feel the same thing when they need to talk to her." Said Jake.

At the cafeteria, Jake and his friends came to talk to Ellen. "I can't talk right now. Nobody believes me about myself being bullied by anyone." Said Ellen. "We're the only ones who believed you, you just gotta ignore them." Said Jake. "They won't leave me alone, I get bullied ever since kindergarten. It hurts me when everyone called me names and tortured my life." Said Ellen. "Well, well, well, looks like this ugly penguin made new friends." Said Manny Canetti, who is Ellen's other bully. "I agree with you, big brother. You still have nobody in your life who will never have your back, fatty." Said Marley Canetti.

Ellen leaves the cafeteria, upset. "Ellen, wait." Said Hayley as she follows Ellen. "Manny, you need to stop hurting Ellen. I'm hoping that the karma gets you and the other bullies in every school someday." Said Jake. "Oh yeah, we'll see about that, Jake." Said Manny. "Yeah, Jakers." Said Manny. "Stop calling me, just back off." Said Jake. "Yeah, man. Back off." Said Felix.