Black Karma

The Next Day... Ellen wears her black t-shirt, black pants, and black boots, she puts on dark mascara. Ellen ties her hair into a ponytail. She brings a rifle and a pistol with her from the basement, she also takes several bullets.

At the Troop's high school, Ellen loads her guns with bullets. Hayley hangs out with other girls in the girls' bathroom, Jake is in art class, and Felix is in science class. Ellen goes inside the school and shoots Perry dead. Everyone in the school heard a gun shot, they began to hide and sometimes panic. Hayley hides under the counter at the girls' bathroom, Jake leaves the art class, and Felix hides in the closet.

Ellen shoots Marley and the other bullies, she goes in the art class, and the art students began to scream in terror. She fires her rifle at 6 students while the other 7 students escape the art class. "Ellen, you don't need to do this. I'm so sorry that I didn't believe you, give me a chance. We can help you out." Said Mrs. Robinson. "It's too late to say you're sorry, you gonna die like the rest of my enemies." Said Ellen. Ellen shoots Mrs. Robinson and leaves the art class to search for other students and staff to shoot.

Mr. Stockley goes to the Troop lab to hide himself from Ellen the shooter. Hayley is standing on the toilet and ducks down to hide. Ellen goes in the girls bathroom and shoots other girls while one of them runs away to save herself. Hayley shuts her mouth with her hand to prevent herself from making a whimper. Ellen searches around to look for another target (Hayley), but left the girls bathroom.

After she left, Hayley quietly stands on the floor, she leaves the restroom, and walks into the hallway. She hears people getting shot by Ellen, she wanders around to search for help. Jake approached by, Hayley gasped with fear, but Jake shuts her mouth. "Hayley, it's just me. Jake." Whispered Jake. "Oh, Jake, don't scare me like that. What's going on?" Whispered Hayley. "There's a shooter around the school, we've got to find Felix and get to the police. Let's go." Whispered Jake. "Ok." Whispered Hayley.

Jake and Hayley leaves to search for Felix, while Ellen shoots others.