mile high club | john deacon x reader

warning: smut!
word count: 945

You and john are on your way to an exotic resort for a vacation; this destination happens to be Mykonos, Greece. You both have been working hard, John on his music and working with Queen, and you both deserve some time away. Therefore, John decided to treat you both to a vacation.

You and John had been sitting on the plane for an hour and a half. You still have a little while to go, and you're very cramped. You rest your head upon John's shoulder. After awhile resting your eyes, you feel John's hand lightly squeezing your upper thigh.

Your lids lift open to make sensual eye contact with the man next to you. You give each other the look of pure lust.  John leans down and lightly whispers into your ear.

"i want you"  he whispers,

He signals to the bathroom, and you know exactly what he means.

John rises from his seat and scoots through the tight space to the narrow aisle. He speed walks down the aisle, getting odd glances from other travelers as he made his way to the back of the aircraft. He finally makes his way to the back towards the lavatory, he knocks, no answer. He slowly opens the door, and gets himself inside.

You sit there for approximately 10 minutes in order to eliminate suspicion. Eventually, you stand up and stretch a little bit, making it nonchalant as you strut down the aisle. You make your way to the back, just as John did. You lightly knock on the door, John cracks open the door, allowing the bright, fluorescent light to creep through. He peeps his head out and smirks at you.

You slip into the tight, enclosed space. Your lips attack John's feverishly. Your lips rub against his, creating the pronounced smacking sound. You and John continue kissing, he pulls your shirt over your head, followed by your sweatpants, unclipping your bra and leaving you just in your underwear. You begin kissing along John's jawline, you grab at his firm cock. He groans into your mouth as you continue groping his thick bulge. You slip John's shirt over his head, followed by his jeans.

You keep kissing him, progressively making your way down his body. You reach the hem of his boxers, you slip your fingers along the inside of the waistband and rub his v-line with your fingertips. You switch your position so that you're kneeling in front of him. You swipe his boxers down with one quick motion. His dick flies up in front of your face. John grunts as his cock is released from the restraints of his boxers. On instinct, you wrap your lips around the head of his cock, lightly sucking on the tip and flicking your tongue against his sensitive slit. You rotate your tongue around his firm dick as you take him deeper, continuing to suck as you work your way further. John lets out a loud groan and his hands fly up to the back of his head. You work your way down enough so that your nose was flush against his stomach, his cock touching the very back of your throat. You lightly rake your teeth along the underside of his length, swirling your tongue as you go. He cums hard as warm, white liquid shoots into the back of your throat. You swallow his load as you lightly suck him clean.

You stand up and kiss John hard on the lips, he lifts you up and sets you on top of the sink. He swipes down your underwear, immediately, he attaches his lips to your soaking pussy. He runs his tongue along the moistened folds and sucks on your clit.You let out a moan as he continued pleasuring you. His tongue continued thrusting in and out of your entrance. He kept going until you came with a loud moan.

He comes up and starts kissing your neck. He thrusts into you, hard, resulting in a loud gasp from you. His firm cock slips and slides against your walls. A perfect fit. He tries his best to mute your sounds a bit, just to save a little embarrassment. He attaches his lips to yours as he continues to thrust into you. He presses his thumbs deeper into your hips as he edges closer to his high. He continues to pound into you, light slaps of skin contact being emitted from this action. You continue moaning into his mouth with each insertion. His thrusting gets sloppy as he approaches his high with no mercy. He penetrates you one last time, with one quick thrust, spilling his warm load into your pulsating walls. He stays inside of you as he rests his head on your shoulder for a quick second. He slips his flaccid cock out of you. You both redress yourselves. You dab your forehead with tissue, and fix your hair and makeup a tad. You turn around and kiss John lovingly.

John leaves the bathroom first, making his way down the aisle. You follow him minutes after. You receive multiple awkward stares from passengers who know damn well what just happened in that bathroom. You just keep your head down and stroll back to your seat.

You scoot past John, he gives you a light slap on your butt, you giggle as he winks back at you.

You take your seat next to John and rest your head upon his shoulder. You both rest your eyes, impatience in your stomachs as you wait for the heat and relaxation of your Greek getaway.

should i make a part two ??? lmk.