staying in | joger

warning: smut!
word count: 1071

John was peacefully laying on the couch watching a movie. He was all cuddled up in a blanket with a big bowl of popcorn and a tall glass of water. However, all that was left in the bowl were a few lonely kernels that hadn't gotten popped.

John began to drift off slightly as Roger opened the door to their shared apartment. He had just gotten back from a family dinner/ reunion type thing.

"Hey John" He said quietly

"Hi Rog, how was the dinner?" you reply

"Well, it was alright I guess, nothing more or less than I expected" Roger replies with a shrug.

Roger flops down onto the couch next to John. John adjusts his position so he's laying on Rog. Roger dips his head down on top of John's.

"I love you, John" Roger says wholeheartedly

"I love you too Roggie" John replies with the same sincerity.

John looks up and gives Roger a kiss. Eventually the small peck turned into a full fledged make out session. John adjusted so he was straddling Roger's lap. The blanket had fallen onto the floor by now.

The kiss had gotten more and more passionate as it progressed. John was losing air, therefore he separates slightly to take a breath. Roger used this opportunity to slip his tongue into John's mouth. Now, the sound of lips smacking together filled the room.

Roger was getting harder and harder the longer John was sat atop him. Slowly, John began to grind his hips into Roger, ultimately rubbing their clothed cocks. This  caused Roger to let out a low groan as he tilted his head backwards.

"Ahh fuck John, just like that" Roger mumbles.

John begins to grind harder into Roger. He starts sucking on Roger's sweet spot behind his ear and kiss along his jawline.

Roger slips off Johns shirt as he continues grinding and kissing on him. Roger does the same. They begin to hastily undress each other until they were down to nothing but their boxers.

John stops grinding and kissing Roger as he slides down his front. He takes off Roger's boxers and threw them. Roger lifted up his hips to help him out a bit. John slides backwards and begins to stroke Roger's shaft slowly. He works his hand up and down in a consistent rhythm. Roger groans with every stroke.

Eventually, John dips his head down and takes Roger's cock into his hot mouth. He bobs his head in a consistent pattern. He starts with the tip of his cock and with each bob, he works his way down until he feels his nose hit Roger's stomach. John moans at the feeling when Roger's cock hits the back of his throat. This subtle moan sends vibrations through Roger's cock, resulting in a loud groan from the man above him.

"Holy fuck John keep going" Roger moans out

John starts to play with Roger's balls. He takes one into his left hand and rolls it around as he continues to suck Roger. John swaps to the other ball and repeats this action, causing another moan to escape Roger's mouth. Once John begins to deep throat the entirety of Roger's length, Roger cums instantly. Sending a warm, white river down Johns throat. He swallows Roger's cum with a smile. He comes back up kisses roger hard on the mouth. Roger flips them over so now John is on the bottom.

"I'll be back baby" Roger says

Not even seconds later, Roger comes back with a bottle of lube. He lays back on top of John. He had already put lube on his fingers by now.

Slowly, he begins to insert his two fingers into John's warm, tight ass. John groans and the stretch. Roger slowly pumps his fingers in and out of John. When he feels like John is ready, he adds a third finger. He begins scissor-like motions with his fingers. The second that Roger curls his fingers, John lets out a loud moan of pleasure.

"P-Please Roger, just fuck me" John pleaded

Roger squirts some lube onto his hard, aching member. He begins to insert his long cock into John's tight ass. John groans lightly as tears form in the corners of his eyes.

"Y-you can m- move now" John assures Roger.

Roger slips into John more before he begins to thrust lightly. Roger buries his face into John's shoulder as he continues to fuck him. He starts to thrust harder, causing light pants to leave John's mouth. Eventually, Roger is thrusting as hard as John wants. Roger slams into John's prostate, causing a loud moan to leave John's mouth. The sounds of skin slapping can be heard in the apartment next door by this point, but it's nothing new.

They swap positions so that John is riding Roger. He sinks himself down onto Roger's erect cock. Slowly, he works his way up and down Roger's long shaft. He rolls his hips against Roger's. Roger lets out loud groans as John rides him. John rises so that he's just on the tip of Roger's cock and slams down so he takes in the entirety of Roger's length, causing two loud moans to leave their mouths. John continues riding Roger. Roger bucks his hips straight into John's prostate, causing a loud gasp, and wide eyes. Roger continues to buck his hips, hitting John's sweet spot every time. John places his hands on Roger's chest as he gets thrusted into.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum" John moans loudly

"Me too" Roger groans

As roger continues to buck into John's prostate, John climaxes hard. His vision goes white as he releases his hot load all over himself and Roger. He moans loudly as Roger cums inside of him. He feels Roger's warm liquid filling him up completely. He slips off of Roger's cock. Groaning at the loss of presence of Roger's dick inside of him.

The two boys lay next to each other, all sweaty and dirty. John gets up to shower, followed by Roger.

"Oh a round two I see?" John says with a smile.

          Authors Note:

    Okay so I tried something different. Instead of doing a person x reader, I did a Queen ship that I like. I might start writing about more Queen ships as well? Please lmk what you think about that and if you like this sort of writing as well!