good morning | ben hardy x reader

warning: smut!
word count: 1116
(This is my first smut and story so pls don't judge me)

You open your eyes to piercing light shining brightly through your sheer white curtains, that were parted just enough to let a ray of sun through. You blink a few times, to adjust to the laser that just hit your eyes. When that didn't work, you turned over to see the broad shoulders of the man you called your boyfriend.

You watched in awe as his thick frame
moved ever so slightly with each intake of air. His messy hair and incredibly muscular frame made you crave him.

You snaked you hands around his waist and under his muscular arms. You begin to dance your fingers around his upper abdomen, tracing the outlines of his sculpted abs. You hear the faint sound of light moans escaping Ben's lips.

"Hmmm, you like this baby?" you whisper lightly into his ear, pressing light kisses against his upper back/ neck.

You only got a "mmhm" in response.
As you trailed your fingers down his frame, you eventually reached the hem of his boxers. You began to palm him through the thin clothing. Ben's breath hitched in his throat as you work your hands around his member. You can feel him hardening at your touch.

"Y/N please, stop teasing me"

You let out a light chuckle. You love seeing him get impatient. You eventually release your grip and work your hands back up his stomach. Ben's breathing is getting quicker as you work him up. You slide your hands back down, but this time, your hands slide into his boxers.

You take a firm grip of his dick and Ben lets out a heavy groan

"Fuuuck Y/N"

You feel the precum beading at the tip of his dick as he gets harder with your touch. You continue kissing his neck and licking the sensitive spot behind his ears. Ever so slowly, you start working your hand up and down his shaft, finding a rhythm.

Ben moans and shifts his weight back into your body. You continue working him, picking up pace. Eventually, you slip your hand out of his boxers. Ben groans at the loss of touch in his sensitive zone.

Ben rolls over and smashes his lips into yours, taking you by surprise. The kiss was deep and passionate. You tried to allow air into your lungs, but Ben took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

Ben was now on top of you, his large hands balled into fists next to each shoulder. As the kiss progressed, Ben got more needy, and incredibly, he got harder. You could see his dick straining against his boxers, and feel his rock hard length against your inner thigh. You moaned against his lips as he began to grind against you, trying desperately to create some sort of friction.

Ben stood up and removed the thin clothing from his body. Releasing his hard-on from the constraints of his boxers.

You just stared at the utter size of him. You two have had sex before, and you knew how big he was, but every time, his size seemed to amaze you. Unintentionally, you bite your lip in anticipation.

"mmm you like that baby?" Ben asked in a husky morning voice.

You only moaned in response.You couldn't wait any longer, you were getting wetter and wetter as time went on, looking at this god-like figure that stood in front of you. You slid your hand into your underwear and began rubbing small circles on your clit. Ben reaches over and swats your hands away. He crawls back on to the bed and lays down.

"wait for me" Ben says with a lustful look in his eyes

You discard your sleepwear, followed by your panties. You swing your leg over Ben and begin grinding on him, spreading your wetness along his thighs.

You both let out a moan when you collide with his dick, sending shock waves from your clit throughout your entire body.

"cmon baby stop teasing me please" Ben said desperately

"mmhm" you reply

You know how much Ben loves it when you ride him, so slowly you inch forwards and line up his throbbing length with your dripping entrance. Taking your time, you begin to slowly descend onto his erect cock. Ben lets out a low groan from your warmth enveloping his dick.

As you adjust to his size, you begin to roll your hips against him. Eventually, you start riding him like there's no tomorrow. You bounce up and down, dropping yourself so that you're taking in his full cock. Your breasts are bouncing with each movement. Ben takes the both into his hands, kneading them.

Uncontrollable moans are leaving your mouth as you take him in, his hard length slipping in and out of your delicate, but dripping entrance. Slowly, you move yourself up his cock so that only the tip is inside of you, and slam yourself down.

"oh my—FUCK"

Ben throws his head back in ecstasy. His eyes are squeezed shut, mouth hangs slightly open, with moans and groans escaping him.

You can tell he's getting close, he bucks his hips up into yours. Hitting your g-spot

"oh my GOD BEN DO THAT AGAIN"

you scream, wanting desperately to feel it again, he does it repeatedly. The sounds of skin slapping together fills the room, along with the combined moans of you and Ben.

You continue riding him, but your legs are getting tired.

"Ben, switch?" you ask him breathlessly, with only a nod in response.

He's now on top of you, sucking on your neck as he slowly but rhythmically slides his length in and out of you.

"harder BEN HARDER"

You shout in attempt to speed it up, knowing damn well your climax is approaching quickly. You wrap your legs around his waist to gain more access. You close your eyes and throw your head back as he pounds into you, hitting your g-spot with every thrust. Loud moans are escaping your mouth as he fucks into you, balls deep every time. Your orgasm comes ripping through you.

"HOLY FUCK DADDY" you moan out

Just that one word, and his orgasm hits him like a train, one final, hard thrust and he spills himself. The feeling of warm liquid filling you up.

He slips out and throws himself beside you, sweat covered and as hot as ever.

"Daddy, huh?" Ben asks mockingly

"Oh shut up" you say with a chuckle

You gather your clothes off the floor, and start heading towards the bathroom.

"I'm gonna shower off, wanna join?" you ask with a wink.