patience | joe mazzello x reader

warning: smut!
(this one is short, I apologize)
Word Count: 678

After waiting all night to fuck the shit out of you, the time had finally come. The night was over, you and Joe had just returned from a celebratory party for the success of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Joe whips the door open, your kiss progressing, after all, it had started in the elevator. He kicks the door shut with his foot, causing him to stumble a little. He continues kissing you against the door. He kisses down your neck and down to your breasts. He kisses the top of each lump. You wrap your arms around his head, holding his face in between your tits. You let out a low moan, causing Joe to smirk against your soft skin. You can feel yourself moistening with each kiss he places on you. He brings his face up to you once more and continues to kiss your plump lips. You reach down and grasp at his hardened cock. It was very evident through his nice black dress pants. You continue groping his bulge, resulting in him releasing a loud groan into your mouth. You take off his jacket and shirt, leaving his chest exposed. You place kisses down his front.

"Y/N, p-please" Joe says breathlessly

You wink at him as both of you run up the stairs and into the bedroom, you giggling in excitement. You turn around and smash your lips into Joe's, taking him by surprise. You walk forwards, your hands placed on Joe's chest, lightly pushing him backwards. Eventually, the backs of his knees hit the edge of the bed and he falls backwards. You stand in between his legs. As Joe starts to undress you, you straddle him. Slowly, you begin grinding against his pulsating cock. He lets out another low groan as you continue rolling your hips against his, allowing friction on his dick. You're now completely naked except for your panties.

You slide off of him and face away from him. You shimmy the fabric off of your body, wiggling your ass in his face, giving him a nice view.  You hear the metal clinking of a belt being removed.

You turn back to face Joe to find him completely naked. You saunter back over to him, and straddle him once more. Rolling against him, you spread your wetness on him. You edge yourself forwards and Joe lines his pulsing cock up with your dripping entrance. You sink down onto his erect length. You both letting out a moan. You adjust to his size for a second. Ever so slowly, you begin to rise and fall on his cock. He lets out a loud groan whenever you descend onto him.

"mmm Fuck" Joe groans

He rests his hand in the crook of your back in an attempt to support you. You continue riding him, however, you begin to speed up, knowing your orgasm was approaching. As you increase in pace, Joe starts to thrust up into you. Your hips collide with Joe's causing a loud slap! sound to be emitted from the action. This single slap! soon gets repeated. Your moans grow in volume as he fucks into you. Your legs are growing tired as you switch positions. He flips you over so he's positioned between your legs. He begins to thrust into you quickly, causing your breasts to bounce with each stroke.

Joe leans down and kisses along your neck as he continues to fuck you. He grasps onto your hips and pounds himself into you forcefully. Your moans turn to light screams as you cum, hard. Your vision flashes white as you convulse with pleasure. You scream as your body is taken over. Joe follows quickly after you. One final thrust and his hot load is released inside of your firm walls. He pulls himself out and kisses your forehead. He lays himself down beside you as you both fall asleep.

(Sorry for the anticlimactic ending, I have to come up with some new ways to end these)

Xoxo, Katelynn