anniversary | roger taylor x reader

word count: 1001
Warning: smut

     You and Roger have been dating for a while now, 3 years to be exact. Today was your 3 year anniversary of being together. You and Rog were going to the movies and a nice dinner to celebrate.
     You're getting ready in your shared bedroom, nice and spacious with a large bathroom that you two also share. You take forever trying to find a dress that fits the occasion, you decide to go with a form fitting black dress that falls to mid thigh and shows off your cleavage; knowing how much Roger loves it.
     You loosely curl your long, brown hair and put on a little bit of makeup to accentuate your already flawless features. You grab a your phone and all of your other items and put them into your purse. You hear the door open and Roger calling you.

"You ready (Y/N)?" He calls up to you

"Yeah, hold on a sec!" You shout down

    You grab your purse and slip on your heels and head downstairs to your man.

"Hooly shit" Roger gawks

    You blush, looking down at your feet and moving a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Not too bad yourself" you reply and walk past him towards the door.

    He slaps your ass as you pass him. You turn to look at him with a look of pretend shock, when really, it's just casual Roger behavior.

    After a 15 minute car ride, you two finally reach the restaurant. It was a nicer restaurant, nothing too fancy, however. You and Roger walk into the restaurant, hand in hand. You have a nice meal with your boyfriend, chatting about whatever came to your minds. How handsome he was... his long blonde hair and stunning cerulean eyes. His perfect face and body...

"You okay?" Roger asks with a chuckle, as he caught you staring at him in a reverie-like state.

"Yeah, sorry" you respond with a little giggle as you both continue on with your meals.

    Some time passes and you both finish eating. You two head to the movie theater and pay for your tickets. You go into the theater lobby and buy popcorn, soda and some candy to share. You stroll up the aisles and decide on the top row of the theater in the right corner, just for a little more privacy.

     The movie starts, it happens to be quite intriguing, in fact. You're sitting there watching the film when you feel Roger's hand creep up your leg, he strokes your inner thigh with the tips of his fingers, sending shivers up your spine. He continues running his fingers up and down your inner thigh, and ever so slowly inching towards your crotch. He slips his hand up your dress and begins to rub small circles over your clothed clit. He begins slow and speeds up, you let out small whimpers, trying desperately to be quiet, seeming as though it's a movie theater and you should really be saving this stuff for later. After rubbing on you he slips his hand into your panties and teases at your entrance. Lightly rubbing over your hole and against your folds. He slowly inserts two of his fingers inside of you, causing your breath to hitch in your throat and clasp one hand on his leg and your other hand on the arm rest of your seat. Eventually, he slips in another finger, causing you to moan quietly and throw your head back. You feel your orgasm approaching quickly, and try to warn Roger.

"I- I'm gonna cu- um" You whimper to Rog

"cum for me baby" he whispers into your ear, which sets you off completely.

   You buck your hips into his hand as your orgasm rips through you, causing you to moan as quiet as you can and make small whimpers. You throw your head back again as pleasure fills you up. Roger slips his fingers out and licks his hands clean.

"My turn" you say with a wink

    You reach over to Roger's lap where his dick is quite evident in his tight black pants. You grab his cock, hard. Causing him to grunt a little too loudly, earning you a few judgmental looks from other people. You unzip his pants and pull them down a little to expose his long, hard dick. You slide down your chair onto your knees in front of Roger. You lick along the underside of his length in an effort to tease him a little, causing him to groan.

   You wrap your lips around the tip of his cock and slowly bob your head up and down his lengthy shaft. You jerk him off as you suck him, inflicting even more pleasure onto him. You grab his balls with your free hand, rubbing and squeezing as you hollow your cheeks around him. You begin to speed up, bobbing your head faster, flicking your tongue against his sensitive slit and still fondling his balls with your hand. He groans loudly, you peek up at him to watch his face. His head is thrown back, he is harshly biting his bottom lip and his eyes are squeezed shut. You take your mouth off of his dick and continue to jerk him. You work your hand in circles around him, rubbing the thick vein along the underside of his cock. You take one of his balls into your mouth, licking and sucking on it, then switching to the other one. You put your mouth back onto his dick and deep throat him, his dick hitting the back of your throat. He cums instantly, sending a thick, warm liquid down your throat as his cock twitches in your mouth. You swallow his cum and slide yourself off of him making a pop!  sound. You sit back up in your chair just in time for the movie to end. You kiss Roger, allowing you both to taste each other.

"Happy Anniversary" you both say in unison.