Anger or Lust

Kevin

I couldn't stay in that house any longer, I knew I would yell at him if I said anything.

"KEVIN DION THOMAS IF YOU DONT COME HERE RIGHT NOW"

I heard Dylan yell. I got up and stated to run in direction where Dylan was. As I was running I felt James' pain and it hurted me so bad, I wasn't trying to hurt him. I finally made it to Dylan and he was pissed. I changed back into my human form.

"What the fuck Kevin, why did you run out on him like that?" He yelled

"I was just angry thinking about the things they did to him and couldn't think bout her coming back into that house with him in it". I said with a big huff.

"I hate it too but you need to march your as back to that house because he trapped himself in his room and won't come out and you better hurry, Blu is far from pissed at what you did" l nodded my head making my way out of the forest. When I came in view of James' house, I saw Blu on the porch with a knife in her hand. Now I'm scared as fuck but I have to face what I ldid.

"Blu" I called out, she turned around so quick I jumped back.

"You bastard, I'm going to kill you" she yelled charging at me. I grabbed the knife out her hand and throw it somewhere. I had both of her hands but she kicked me in the balls she grabbed my arm and twisted behind my back.

"WHY" She yelled while having me on the ground.

"Because I was so pissed that I couldn't take it all in and I couldn't control my beast and he was mad about what James' parents did to him and I didn't like it either" I said. She let me go, I turned around seeing her go into the house but she left the door open. I walked in and see her on the couch flipping through the tv.

"Thanks you Blu"  I said to her and  she stuck up her middle finger. I headed to James room and when I get closer I started to hear small cries and it broke my heart hearing him cry because of me.

"James please open the door I'm sorry, I just was so mad about her being here and you being here too scares me and angers me too, thinking she might hurt you again" I said through the door. I knocked the door again and again when the door finally swings open and felt a tiny arms wrap around me.

"I forgive you but next time you do that again I will have Blu cut off your ball and penis off,understand" he said looking up at me.

"I promise I won't make you cry again unless its good and thank you" I said and leaned down taking his lips with mine. I push my touge between his lips making him moan which turned me on so bad.

"Can I have some too?" Dylan said leaning on the wall with an smirk. James unwrapped his arm,went to Dylan and give him a kiss.

"I think you need you need to go downstairs and talk to Blu because she has scissors in her hand playing with them" Dyaln said with an smirk on his face.

Shit!

I made my way downstairs toward the couch where Blu is sitting.

"Blu, before you do anything I'm sorry that I hurt James but pleaseee please spare my life" I got on my knees and begged. I could hear Dylan and James snickering in the background but I didn't care I was really scared of this girl,she is no joke.

"I forgive you but if James come to me or if he lock himself in his room again I will not hesitate to cut off you dick and your ball, you too Dylan, understand me" she said putting the scissors down on table. I let out a breath then have them laugh at me, I know not to get on her bad side again.

I know its short but I wanted to update for you guys

~love you my Cream Candies