Time to Play

James

"No, do you remember when you went down that water slide tried to follow that cute boy but end up drowning, man that was funny" I laugh at Blu as we are walking home from school.

"That wasn't funny, I almost died from that sexyness, from how that boy looked" she said as she skip infront of me I just shake my head. We kept walking but something is off about today, I just don't know what it was.

"Blu wan.." I look up seeing a big wolf with glowing red eyes, growling at us. We start to back up slowly but every time we take a step back it takes a step forward. "We need to make a run for the highest tree and climb it,on three " Blu said I just nodded my head. I count down to three and we sprint to the highest tree.

As I made it onto the tree I turn to see where Blu was and great fear went thru my body like a knife. The wolf that was after us had Blu in his mouth and blood running from her mouth. I can't let thus happen to her. She can't die because of something I brought her into. So I climbed on from the tree and stood in from of the wolf.

" Put her down now and you can have me, I know that's what you want." I said as he dropped her like a pencil. He came around her and to me but he didn't know I the string in my has to I let it go and the big branch flew and wacked him in the face. ( we made it a few months back after the boys told us about these type of wolves so we came up with a plan so if thus ever happens we would have something to protect us or distract them while we get away) Wolf howls in pain but I pay no attention as I grab and ran to the closest mark I could find on the tree.

I could hear the crushing of the wood behind us so I moved faster as I came in view with the mark. I hurry but as I was about run pass the tree the wolf grab me by my shirt and threw Blu and me across the woods that made us hit a tree. I could walking closer to us. I climb over unconscious body as the came closer. I closed my eyes not want to see what happen but nothing came, I opened them and there was this little girl with this white dress with butterflies on them but a white light glowing around her. (If you could see on my face),She was the most beautiful being I have ever seen. She had light brown hair and her skin is like a cream but looks smooth also.

"Thank you" I said but she just wave and giggles and runs off into the forest but I didn't have a the strength to run after her. But I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone. I press one with had Kevin on speed dial.

"James James baby where are you, are you, are you okay"? He went on and on and on.

"KEVIN SHUT UP ME AND BLU ARE IN THE FOREST AND NOT FAR FROM THE PACK BUT I CAN'T MOVE AND BLU IS HURT VERY BAD. HELP." I start to cry into the phone.

"WHAT, okay just keep talking we are on way baby tell me what happen. He said as I hears the car starts. I start to see black dots come into my sight. "Kevin I think about to... Then everything went dark.

Yesssss I know not long but I did the best I could hope you guys like it.

And I have finals coming up pray for me guys
See yea later my hugbugs lol