Dr.Sex God

I'm really sorry guys forgive me *puppy face * if you forgave me already *BIG KISSES*

(STORY TIME YAY)

Blu's POV

What the fuck is with this bright ass light. WAIT! Am I in heaven, okay Blu girl you got this, Girl you about to be the fine ass angel ever . Wat can I curse in heaven shit u pro- wait I just cursed again. Okay just be calm dow- "Blu are woke, come on you can't give up me like that.

"God is that you" I said into the light

"Not God, it's me James. Blu open your eyes" he said.

"Bitch, One I thank God that in not dead and two, HELL NO THAT LIGHT BRIGHT ASS HELL" I yelled at him. I heard a sigh come from his lips then a click which means the lights were off. I finally open my eyes, things were I little blurry but after blinking a few times, my vision started to come in. I look over and see James with a big ass smile on his face and he sits next to me.

"I'm so glad that your okay, cause for a moment I thought I was going to lose you" he said as he hugged me tight ass hell . I hiss from his tight hug, he jumps  back with a small sorry. Than goes back over and turns that damn light, I goal at him and he just shrugs his shoulders. He sits at the end of bed with his feet by my cast arm.

"How long was I out,J" I asked. He didn't look and starts to chew on his bottom lip which means he's about to lie. But when his eyes finally connect to mine I raise my eye brow. 

" five days " he says. My eyes was about to pop out my head at his words. I have been sleep for FUCKIN FJVE DAYS. I COULD'VE DEAD BUT IM HERE THAT ALL MATTERS. I calm down and smile at look at James. I look away from James because the opens up revealing the mouth watering man I have ever seen in MY ENTIRE LIFFEE.

" Msssss. Jackson,are you there. Can you hear me? I'm Dr. Anderson, can you give me a sign that you can hear me. He said coming close to me, to where I can smell his cologne on him.

" She was just talkin before you ca-oooooh finally someone got her to be quite James said as he pumped his hand in the air. Dr. Wetter (a nickname I came up  with)give him a confused look then looked back at me.

"I'll you guys some privacy and I can gobtell the boys that your woke" James said as he walks out the room. Shit, that mean I'm alone with him, what do I do shit shit.

How about saying 'Hello' that might be a good startYea I can do that, wait why do my conscious sounds so fuckinn Sexy and deep. That's not m- I look at the doctor seeing him smiling at me.

"Did-d y-you j-just do that?" I asked, Blu control yourself, you can do this

"OH MY GOD SHE TALKS and yes I did" he said smiling at me.

" So how are you feeling Ms. Jackson? He said taking out a clipboard, scanning through it.

"I'm fine and please don't call me Ms. Jackson it makes me sound old", I said sitting up in my bed. He just laughs at me shaking his head.

"While than Blu everything seems fine, you should be able to leave in a few hours, we just want to double check that everything is good but as you can see you do have a broken arm and sprain ankle but you should be fine" he said giving me the most sexiest smile ever. He turns to leave I need to come up with something to make him stay longer.