Friends?

James' Pov

Woke up to my alarm and hop out the bed. I really didn't want to go to school but I had a feeling that I should go. I turn on the shower and grab a towel. I stripped my clothes and got in the warm waters, feeling the water I couldn't help but think about the Thomas boys and things we could do to me in the shower. I felt myself getting hard so I wrap my hand around my dick and start to rub up and down. I moaned thinking of Dylan sucking in my right nipple I moaned hard when I felt Kevin put his mouth around my dick.

"Kevin" I moan coming hard on my hand, leaned on the wall for support while trying to calm down my breathing went back to cleaning my body. I dry myself and put on some Johnson Johnson lotion ( best lotion in the WORLD well to me lol). I grab my black sweat pant, dark blue shirt with Be yourself in black letter's and my black white converse. I went down the stairs and made a bowl of cereal. While sitting there I remember the first day my mom taught me how to cook.
Flashback
"Mom", can you teach me how to cook," I asked looking up at her. "Sure, what do you want," she asked as we stood in the kitchen. " "We should have breakfast for dinner tonight," I said with a smile on my face she nods her head with a little laugh. I didn't even know I was crying until I felt the tears hit my hand. I poured my cereal in the sink and grab my bag, heading for the door. I started walking when Thomas boys coming out if their house. I tried to walk fast but I didn't make by. "JAMES" one of them shouted, I turned to see Dylan and Kevin running towards me.

"God if both of them didn't look sexy ass hell," I thought to myself. I pull a smile on my face when they came in front of me. "Hey, can we walk with you?" they ask in the union. "Yea," I said feeling the heat rise to my cheeks so I snap my head down so they won't see. "ok, come on then," I think Dylan said. While walking I found out was who. Dylan is controlling and charging when Kevin is controlling but is sweeter then Dylan. "So hmm James I and Dylan were wondering if you would like to be our friend and sit with us at lunch" Kevin ask. " You want me to friends with you guys," I asked, they nodded their head with a smile. "Yes cause all those other kids at cool are lames, all want to talk is themselves, which is boring," Dylan said with a weird face

"Umm Ok," I said looking down with a huge small on my face. I look up at them and see big smiles on their faces. I got friends for the first time maybe their not so bad after all. We get to school I don't know why I came round this time because they like to bully me on my to my locker. Right when I said that someone had tripped me all I could do was squeeze my eyes shut knowing I was going to hit the floor hard but the pain never came. I opened my eyes and show a pair of hands around my waist, I looked up to see Kevin smiling.

" Thank you," I said as he pulling me back up. "Your welcome, James I think you should go to class," Kevin said. I just rush off to science without a word. By the time I get in class, there were students in sits already. " Good morning James" Ms.Green, said from her desk. I smiled and went to my seat. Class starts and I didn't see the boys still haven't come in and I was starting to get worried.

"Ms.Green can I go to the bathroom"? she nodded her head. I hurried out of class and down the hall. That's when. I saw them sitting outside of Ms.Pain office that means they did something wrong. I ran down the hall to them.  
   "Guys" I whispered to them, they look up with happy eyes. "James what are you doing out here you should be in class". Dylan said I just roll my eyes. "what did you guys do"? I asked "First, don't roll your eyes at me. Second, We got into a fight with those guys that were bullying you." Kevin explained. Right, when he finished Ms.Pain came out looking very mad. "Dylan and Kevin Thomas In my office. NOW" she said.

I guess she didn't see me right there because she didn't say anything to me. The boys got up and walk into her office before the door closed, Dylan motion me to go back to class. I didn't want them to get in trouble but now I can't do anything. I walk back into Ms.Greene with my head down feeling like this is all my fault if l would've just left early this morning that the boys would not be in trouble with Ms. Pain. God, why do I have to be stupid sometimes? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the ball ring. I started to walk out of class when Ms.Greene called me. "James, can you give the Thomas boys their homework for me because you have the most classes with them and make sure to get their other homework please and thank you". I just nodded my head and went over to get the papers and left.

LAST CLASS

OMG, I have to go to the Thomas boys house. what if they want me to come In what will I do oh god help me. I was too deep inky thoughts to pay attention. The teacher explaining our homework to us and before he could finish the bell rings, everyone gets up and walks out. I didn't stop by my locker. I just left out the school's door. Not that far away from their house, all my nerves came rushing to me when I found myself standing at their front door.

Should I knock or ring the doorbell? I thought to myself. Next thing I knew I was heading their doorbell. I heard the door open and a middle age women came to the door she had black hair, dark brown eyes, and her skin is like a tan. She was very beautiful "Hi, can I help you," she said with a smile on her face. "Uhmm is Dylan and Kevin here I-I have their homework from school". I said holding the papers up to her.

"Yess, you're the boy they can't stop talking about, you are very cute come in and I will get them for you. I see why they got in trouble. BOYS YOU HAVE A GUEST" she yells upstairs while stepping aside so I could come in. "By the way, I'm their mother Lala," she said holding out her hand. I shook her hand "I'm James". " Well James, I have to be going to see you around" she smiles leaving out the door. Then I hear footsteps coming from upstairs, I start to get my nerves back. RUN JUST RUN! but before I could even move they were right in front of me. OMG Kevin didn't have a shirt on an..... "See something you like" said Kevin I look up at his face and he just chuckled. I snap my head down feeling my face heat up.

This is going to be something while I'm here.

what do you think is going to happen while James is at the boy's house? Should I Give the Thomas boys a pov