Why Come Back?

James
shout out to
Livin_Like_Carrie and KittyKatBlu thanks so much the votes and comments (´∀')(≧∇≦)/

Yay today is Friday and I can't wait until we get out this dump whole we call the school. Throughout this whole week Kim and Blu been having problems with each other. Like if we're walking through the halls Kim would push Blu's shoulder or something. I and the boys had to make sure that Blu doesn't kill Kim so we would pull her away.

"James James comes on class ended," Blu said standing at their door. I got up and grabbed my bag running to catch up with her. Walking through the hall talking to Blu about the little party that I and she are having at my house. Since the day I came from the Blu house, we have been good friends.

"So I bring the move...." she was cut off by Kim pushing Blu into me making us fall.

"I'm tired of this bitch" I never seen Blu get up so faster and ran right into Kim making her hit her back against the lockers.

She grabbed Kim by her hair pulling onto the floor and started to punch her in the face. Kids started to crowd around looking at the fight that was happening. I looked around to find one the boy but couldn't find either one of them and I know if I got in I would get hurt.

"HEY WHAT'S GOING ON" I heard the Ms.Pain from down the hall. Everyone started to run to their class. I ran and grab Blu hand and ran around the corner into a supply closet. I turned on the light seeing Blu smiling and breathing very hate.

"Why in the hell are you smiling for," I asked in shock just seeing her like this.

"Because I finally got my hands on that fake bitch," she said dancing around like a crazy person. I just laughed at how silly she was acting.

"Com'on let's take you to the bathroom and clean your hand" I opened the door to make sure that no one was in the halls. We ran to the girl's bathroom, I pushed her in there. When she finally came out, we walked to our last class.

{Class ended}

I and Blu walked out the double doors. We went around to the field because the boys wanted me to watch them practice.

"So what are their numbers," Blu asked watching them throw the ball around or something.

"Uhmm I think Kevin is 17 and Devin is 12," I said pulling out iPod and homework. We did our homework and cheering on the boys. The whistle was sounded ending the practice for them. I went back to my homework until they came out of the locker room.

"Ahh....eeww" I screamed feeling sweat on back. I looked up at Blu seeing her laughing. I turned around seeing Dylan hugging me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Blu, Did you like seeing us play, baby?" He asked. I nodded my head and trying to get him off of me. When he finally went to the lockers to change we grab our things and waited for them at the door.

{At home}

"James com'on the movies about to start" Blu yelled from the living room. The boys had gone to their 'pack house' for a meeting so it was just me and crazy. Sometimes I think about telling Blu bout the boys but I'm scared.

"JAMESSSSSSS" she screamed in my ear. I think I went deaf for a moment. I glared at her, man sometimes I wish my looks can hurt her.

"well I called you so many times," she said standing there with the popcorn in her hands. We went back to the living room and started to watch Jeepers Creepers

{Half way through movie}

I couldn't stop laughing at Blu, she was so scared of the movie it was shocking to see her screaming. I was on the floor still laughing her while she sat on the couch pouting like a little kid.

"you act so tough but you were so scared of a fake monster," I said poking at her. The doorbell went off went she got up and stormed to the door. I got and to the door behind her. I looked at and OMG.

"Mom what are you doing here," I asked with widening eyes.

"Hi, honey" with a smile on her face.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL I COULD THINK

What do you think about going to happen and hope you like it
Vote, Comment and Follow