Chapter 5

Hey guys!!!

Dedications ^^^^^^ I wish I could dedicate to both CrazyCHERRYz and KailynSullySullivan! Go fan them both, I used CrazyCHERRYz's cover, but I want to thank  KailynSullySullivan for also making the cover to the side :) ----->>>

Your welcome, I put off homework To post this, guys...

I was planning this chapter the first time I thought of it. Enjoy!

All characters and some text belong to J.K. Rowling. I invented some dialog :)

COMMENT FAN AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!

~~~~~~

Continued fom last chapter.....

Blood splattered everywhere. Lily was furous. How could James be this HORRIBLE?

This was the last straw. Lily marched over to the scene.

"LEAVE--HIM--ALONE!"

James looked terrified as he tried to compose himself, starting out in a much deeper voice,

"All right, Evans?"

"Leave him alone," Lily repeated. "What has he ever done to you?"

Lily thought this question would trick James. She had never seen Severus done anything to James, except loath him the day they met. She couldn't blame Sev. He had every right to loath this fowl boy.

But, as always, James came back with another sly remark.

"Well, it''s more of the fact that he exists, if you know what I mean...." he replied. Surrounding specators laughed. Lily couldn't believe it. Hogwarts was just the school to breed violence.

“You think you’re funny,” she said coldly. “But you’re just an arrogant, bullying toerag, Potter. Leave him alone.

"Come on Evans, if only you would just go out with me again..."

Lily stumbled on this one. He had her, and he knew it, as his hands went up to his hair again. She herself had no explanation for this, either.

“I wouldn’t go out with you if it was a choice between you and the giant squid. I don't even know why I went out with you the first time,” Lily replied.

Behind him, Snape was recovering from the Impediment Jinx, as he inched toward his wand. As Lily opened her mouth to warn James, Severus already started saying the words.

A gash appeared on James' face. Lily couldn't stand it anymore. Boys, always having to spill blood in a fight. But once again, James had another spell up his sleeve. Severus was hanging by his legs in midair again. Many people in the crowd laughed. Lily would have laughed too, if not for the serious situation they were in.

"Let him down!" she said, not being quite able to hide her smile.

“Certainly,” said James and he jerked his wand upward. Snape fell into a crumpled heap on the ground. Disentangling himself from his robes, he got quickly to his feet, wand up, but Sirius said,

“Petrificus Totalus!” and Snape keeled over again at once, rigid as a board.

“LEAVE HIM ALONE!” Lily shouted. She had her own wand out now. James and Sirius eyed it warily.

“Ah, Evans, don’t make me hex you,” said James earnestly.

“Take the curse off him, then!”James sighed deeply, then turned to Snape and muttered the countercurse.

“There you go,” he said, as Snape struggled to his feet again, “you’re lucky Evans was here, Snivellus —”

“I don’t need help from filthy little Mudbloods like her!"

Lily widened her eyes. Snape looked like he was going to be sick, but there was no taking back the words he just said. They were cruel, and Lily's green eyes started to water with tears.

“Fine,” she said coolly. “I won’t bother in future. And I’d wash your pants if I were you, Snivellus."

There was no reason to be nice to Sev now. He had broken their friendship officially. Now she had nothing to do with Severus Snape and his Death Eater pals.

“Apologize to Evans!” James roared at Snape

“I don’t want you to make him apologize,” Lily shouted, rounding on James.“You’re as bad as he is. …”

“What?” yelped James. “I’d NEVER call you a — you-know-what!”

“Messing up your hair because you think it looks cool to look like you’ve just got off your broomstick, showing off with that stupid Snitch, walking down corridors and hexing anyone who annoys you just because you can — I’m surprised your broomstick can get off the ground with that fat head on it. You make me SICK.”

She turned on her heel and hurried away.“Evans!” James shouted after her, “Hey, EVANS!”But she didn’t look back. She had enough of those two boys to last her a lifetime. 

"Hey, who wants to see me take Snivellus' pants off?" James asked again, though this time, the sound was farther away.

Lily was done caring about them both. She hated Severus now. Him calling her a Mudblood was the rudest thing he could ever say. And she also hated James. He was the cause of all of this. I just wish he could disappear, and make my life more worth living, she thought, although she knew killing people was wrong. She barely made it to her room before letting all the tears spill out onto the floor.

Comment, vote, and fan!

Mwahahaha what's going to happen next? Comment your thoughts below!