Chapter 4

Dedication ^^^^ to awesome wattpad user who created the cover on the side :)

A question: Should I use that picture for the cover?

Comment below

A/N: Your welcome I made this longer because I had more to say. It was kind of hard switching between my book and the computer. I will try to post as soon as possible!

All characters belong to J.K. Rowling.

 Some text is borrowed from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling. No credit taken. NO COPYRIGHT!!!

Also: Ideas for the plan? Comment below please :)

P.S. Changed my user name :)

~~~~~~~

 Lily was huffing in aggravation.

"Let me repeat this one more time..... WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!!!!????"

James looked frightened, and Lily blushed. She was used to being nicer than this. And she kind of liked the feeling that she was above him. But James was touching a nerve. She needed to get out of here fast before somebody noticed.

Just then Sirius burst into the room laughing his head off. Lily widened her eyes. After she got over the shop, comrehension dawned on her.

"You-both-planned-this-didn't-YOU!!!!??"

"uH-UH-"

Lily didn't even wait until James finished. She stomped out of his room. It was surprisingly neat for a boy. She slappped herself. She wasn't supposed to be thinking of the little scoundrel. Lily Evans heard James shouting at Sirius and trying to chase after her in the background, but she kept on walking. Now was probably the time to do a little thinking on her part to get them back. She grinned at the possible ideas, and absolutely shrieked when she thought of the perfect plan. Everybody stared at her but she didn't care. She was surprising herself in so many ways nowadays. Lily entered the sleeping quarters and sat down to comtemplate the plan.

--------------

"What the heck Sirius was that?" James asked his best mate in confusion.

"Don't know...... Girls are sometimes like that."

James thought surely now Lily will go back to hating him, but he should expect revenge. That was just how Lily was.

The next morning across the Gryffindor table, James peered from the corner of his eye at the mess of flaming red hair.She was picking at her food but smiling. He wondered what she had up her sleeve, but decided not to hover too much on the subject. Semi-forcibly, James struck up a conversation with a girl he vaguely remembered that he had a crush on before Lily. Whatever.

-------------------

"Now everything HAS to be in order," demanded Lily.

"It is" answered Alice, Lily's best friend. She sighed. Nothing seemed to worrk out in their friendship these days.

"Will it be done by tomorrow?"

"Yes it will mother," replied Alice with a sense of tiredness, humor, and sarcasm in her vioce.

"I'm sorry," said Lily as she sat down on the Alice's 4-poster bed. "Everything has to be perfect. If this fails I don't know what I will do with the rest of my life."

"It's fine....."

"No it's not fine. Let's go get some butterbeer, kay?"

"Um...."