Chapter 8

She didn't know WHY she agreed to go on a SECOND date with him, with the first one being so terribly terrible.

Everything, and she meant everything, went wrong with James.

First off, he was later by 3 hours.

They had decided to wait by the Room of Requirement (which Lily had had NO idea did) at 5 o'clock sharp. So there Lily was, waiting for James to come. Standing, waiting, and tapping her foot, she shifted her weight to one side, then another. then sat down, then flew around on her broom a bit, then conjured butterflies from her wand, then paced back and forth along the wall.

Why? She asked herself, does he ALWAYS need to be late?

Suddenly,  she had felt herself falling into a dark dark pit. Oh, why can't I just get out of this dreary place? She thought. 

Then, suddenly she landed on a ledge and a door stood in front of her. She had opened it, and appeared in the same place she had fallen through. 

Second, when he did come, he was surrounded by people. And by people she meant other girls.

 "That's Hi-LARious, Jamy!" one girl laughed, winking at James. He winked back of course.

"One minute you'll be on your knees moaning like.."

"Hey James wanna hit the kitchens?"

And then he was off. Maybe he remembered to meet her there, maybe he didn't, but the prospect of food completely oblitherated Lily from his brain.

Then, when he did recover from all that food, he came in the Gryffindor Common Room and asked Lily out, obviously drunk on Butterbeer (though she had never heard of anyone being that annoying just off of Butterbeer).

"Hey Lils," he scooted next to her on the couch. She scooted away.

"Wanna go to Hogsmeade tomorrow? On me," he said, looking into her eyes.

She looked right back into his and said nothing.

"Hey." He was OB-viously confused. "What's going on?"

And all she did at that moment was take James' hand and walk him into her room. The boys whistled, those preverted jerks. And James winked right back at them.

They were inside, and Lily closed the door and took off her jacket. At that point, James tried to walk closer to Lily, as her pale arms started to cross over her chest. The second thing LIly did was put a soundproof spell on the door and locked it, muttering spells under her breath. 

He smiled, the pervert. "Lily, you know, even for me this is going too fast--"

"I don't know why," she interuppted, "I even BOTHERED to think of going on a date with you. Did you notice me at all today?YOU chose the place."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said. "I didn't ask you to meet anywhere with me,"

"Oh yes you did James Potter. Yes you did. Remember that letter, sent 2 weeks ago by owl? Does it crack any thought it your empty skull? Do you care about-- about--"

She couldn't find the word but continued without pausing.

"Well I am darn upset that-"

He interrupted. "Oh, yeah that, um I'm sorry but can we just forgive-"

"No I can't because-"

"It's not my fault-"

"Well YOU think it's not your fault-"

"It isn't-"

"It bloody is Potter, this has been ALL your fault." And with that she collapsed on the bed. Lily could not take it anymore. The worst thing you could do to a smart girl is put her in a room with the most annoying boy on Earth. She started to cry.

He scratched his head embarrassed. What was he supposed to do now?

He sat on the bed and glanced at her from the corner of his eye every few minutes. Man, this girl cannot stop crying, he thought.

Lily curled up in a fetal position as the tear slowly died down. Then, she noticed that James had watched her cry. Then, she kicked him off her bed and pulled the covers up to her chin.

"You can go now," she said.

"Okay."

He tried opening the door, but it would not budge.

"Alohamora." No chance.

"This door won't open," he said after 10 tries.

Lily smiled the first time that day.

"Exactly darling. Good night!" she feel asleep right away.

~~

MWAHAHA GUYS I'm famous for making things as un-cliche as possilble.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!! 2-3 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!! OR ELSE YOU DON'T GET ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!

*Note: All characters belong to Rowling. This was not edited and may and will contain mistakes.