Chapter 1

All characters belong to J.K. Rowling.

~~~~~~

Lily hated the boy by the name James Potter. He kept nagging her to go on a date with him. So she surprised herself when her mouth spoke for her one day when that prat James asked her AGAIN to go on a date with him

"Fine! I'll do it!! But leave Sev alone"

James just stood there with his mouth open like a fish out of water. Lily herself was surprised too, but quickly got over the shock and enjoyed the moment with James standing there like an idiot. She resisted the urge to laugh. Instead, Lily took out a wizard camera (those things were fascinating!) and snapped a picture of him. 

James' face quickly turned beet read and stomped off, throwing over his shoulder,

"Don't think Sev's gonna..be TOO happy about this...."

Indeed, the teasing got worse as the date approached. Sev was growing farther and farther away from her. Liy saw no reason why Sev was upset. Maybe he and James had a little childhood dispute, but this was 5th year. Grow up already.

Days later....

Lily was upset. She couldn't believe she agreed to go on a date with that Potter boy. He only cause trouble to everyone around him. She lost her best friend because of him. And now she would have to face his teasing and taunting at the date. Severus kept telling her to blow him off. Lily got so dissapointed in the way he was reacting, she blew up.

"Why! Why, Severus, do you care so much!? You guys are being absolutely annoying little prats!!! Get over it already!"

She could see the hurt, confusion, and shock register on his face. Lily put a hand to her mouth. She couldn't believe she said that.

"Wait Sev!"

But he was gone. The last words she heard him mumble were "never give poor somebody else a chance instead. had to be potter"

Lily sighed and brushed her fingers through her hair. This was going to be a long week.

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N: Like my fb page! Comment, vote, and share! https://www.facebook.com/mad.he.is.a.genius

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!