Chapter 5

~Skylar's POV~

Today was the first day of school again. So me being well.. me, I decided I'll go tomorrow and sleep in today. But unfortunately for me, my mother had other plans in mind.

"Skylar! You better be getting ready for school!" My mother had shouted in her authoritative tone. Ugh! I'm so comfy but I can't disobey her.

I slowly but surely make my way out of my bed and towards the bathroom. I don't know why but I have a feeling today's gonna have something important happen I can feel it.

After my usual routine I get dressed in my favorite batman shirt, black jeans, and some black converse. Once I curl my Lightroom hair I head out into the kitchen.

"Morning mom" I say while grabbing an apple to munch on.

She looks up surprised to which I raise an eyebrow to. She simply points to the clock and my eyes widen in shock.

"How on earth am I down and ready to go and it's only 6:14?!"

"Sorry honey I woke you up early cause you always take hours to get ready" she explained. Then narrowed her eyes suspiciously and began questioning, "Why are you ready so early and quickly? What's the rush? Did you find the one yet? Did your wolf tell y-"

I cut her off. "No! Mom she didn't tell me anything I just feel like something important is to happen today okay?"

"Well okay then" she said smiling as if she knew something I didn't.

I mind linked my best friend and future beta, Samuel. 'Hey, we going to school today?'

He then linked back, 'Nah I'm not feeling it today tomorrow yeah?'

'Alright then what are we going to do we need your lazy ass out of bed'

'Hahaha yeah yeah, let's go to the mall gotta get COD Ghosts' I then linked an 'ok' and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Sammy finally left the mall when school let out. We decided to get back to the pack house. I zoned out as I stared out the car window.

I'm going to be alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, my best friend as beta, and hopefully I'll find my mate as my luna. That slut Charlotte is out for power and  will sleep with anything and everything that will get her what she wants. I'm glad she's not my ma-

"Helloo?! Anyone alive in there?!" Sammy screeched in my ear and with wolf abilities it hurts like hell! A thought of revenge came to mind and I felt an evil grin spread across my face. He knew of this look and got slightly scared. "H-hey there I w-was joking, you k-know... haha h-he he?" He stuttered out and let out a nervous laugh. He knew I was the best at revenge and would go a bit overboard.

I wasn't going to answer him and kept creeping him out with my evil grin.

We had now reached the pack house and I was going to tell Sammy how I was about to beat his ass at Ghosts but the most sweet strawberry and vanilla scent forced my feet to walk closer to the source. I walked through the back door that lead to the kitchen to see the back of a girl.

When she turned around my heart skipped beats, my eyes widen and my jaw drops. 'MATE! MATE! MINE!' my wolf had been shouting over and over prancing and howling in joy of finding our mate.

I quickly noted that she was around five six, straight brown hair a few shades darker than mine, pink full lips, and radiant blue-grey eyes that seemed to be checking me over as well. 'Our mate likes us! She likes us!' my wolf gushed on. I blocked her out and took in my mate's clothing; she wore superman converse, red jeans that hugged her beautiful curves and a superman t-shirt. Hmm... I'll have to convert her to the bat-side. Haha see what I did there?

"Skylar I see your home,but darling you're drooling" my mother said in an amused tone. I clamped my mouth shut and quickly wiped with the back of my hand and my face burning.

"Haha she's so cute" my mate cooed. I immediately blushed again and looked up with a small smile at my mate she had obviously not meant to say it out loud. She looked up and caught our stare and asked confused, "Uhh... yes?"

My mother had cleared her throat and then spoke still smiling, "So, Clara do you always think aloud?" At this Clara turned as beet red as I did earlier.

"Darn! I hate when I do that!" She scolded herself aloud again unintentionally. She looked up and caught our stares again and asked timidly,"I did it again didn't I?" I was trying not to laugh and my wolf just wanted to go assure our mate.Me and my wolf just adored our silly mate who's name we had just learned is Clara.

We were about to answer her when two kids ran in and wrapped their tiny arms around my mate's legs. Next thing I know she excuses herself walking out with the two who appear to be twins in her arms. It was just me and mom now.

'I think we're getting interrogated' my wolf stated a bit nervously.

"So Clara's your mate, we need to talk" my mother more stated than questioned and pointed towards her room above her head.

"Yes" I said smiling to myself then followed.

Clara is mine and only mine. My very own mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So what do you guys think? Would they get together? What about Charlotte? Will she be a problem? Thanks for reading! Vote, comment,etc.