Chapter 2

~Recap~

I looked up through teary eyes to see Chris, my little knight. I got up and had vowed to make sure my siblings had a nice care- free life. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                BANG!

I was brought back to my thoughts as the kids came downstairs ready for school. We all got into the car our parents left me. But I miss my baby Charlotte, I haven't taken her for a ride in a while.

The ride to school took about ten minutes.

"Jared, Megan you two go ahead and get your schedules I'll take the twins over to their school." I say while getting the twins out. They nod and walk away. I quickly walked the twins over to their school.

"Okay were here now," I say softly.

"W-what if th-they don't like us?" The twins ask close to tears.

"Pfft who wouldn't want to be friends with the most coolest and sweetest kids ever? I whisper as I hug both of them. I step back with an eyebrow raised when I get no answer and they both have massive smiles on there face.

"Thanks sissy!" the twins  yell as they run off to class. I glance at my watch and my eyes widen.

Shit! I'm gonna be late!

I sprint back over to the high school just in time to here the tardy bell ring.

Well isn't this day just lovely?

I quickly head to the office, towards the counselor's office. I enter the counselor's office and am greeted with silence.

Umm.... Did she not hear me walk in or...
"Are you just going to stand there and waste my time or do you have a purpose?" The elderly woman croaked out in a bored tone.

"Well I um.. I am actually new here and today's my first day."

"Name?" She asked in without looking up.

"The name's Clara Wolf ma'am" I replied.

"You're late, your siblings came in earlier" she stated rather annoyed.

"Well, yes but I- " I tried to explain but she cut me off.

"Just take your schedule or you'll be late for second period" she told me.

"Ok" I replied as I walked out. Jeez what's up her ass... Or what isn't? Ha! No? Okay...

I was looking over my schedule when I collided with someone.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked the brunette as I help her up.

"Huh? Oh yea I-I am fine, I should've watched where I was going" she stutters then blushes.

"No it was my fault, but I'm Clara and you are?" I ask as I squat down to pick up a few papers she had dropped. I then stood and saw her staring at me?

I clear my throat, "hey um.. here's your papers" I say as I wave them in front of her face.

She looked from me to the papers then turned a bright red. "Y-yeah" she clears her throat. "Thanks! Oh and I'm Charlotte by the way" she finally answers my question.

"Well uh.. Charlotte I've got math next and you?" I say trying to keep a straight face.

What? She's got the same name as my bike... Ok not that funny, whatever...

"-Class" she says.

"Uh.. what?" I ask scratching the back of my neck.

She blushes then replies, "well I checked your schedule and we have the same class" I smirk and she just blushes then looks away.

"Okee doke let's go then?" I ask hoping not to be late again.
      RING! RING! RING!

Well shit...