Stormrider

"WULD NA KEST!"

Alduin felt something metallic slam into and grab him. He was pulled out of the way of the lighting and onto one of the many small islands safely away from the water. Before being dropped to the ground.

"You stay right there!" Hardvak's voice growled out behind a set of shining Dwemer armor, just loud enough so it rose over the sparks of electricity blasting all through the area. "Put one scale in the water and you're fried."

"W-Where did that armor come from?" Alduin asked, shaking his head to try and fight nausea that came at moving at a heightened speed.

"Not now," Hardvak replied keeping his focus on the Stormrider. This always happened. Every single time, he met a new dragon it was always under hostile circumstances. Even Paarthunax, blasted him with fire the first time they met. But with this place being a supposed new land with new dragons, was it too much to ask for a less blood pumping meeting? The Dragon's attack faded and she turned her head. Seemingly intrigued at how her quarry managed to get away so quickly. Such curiosity didn't last and she let out another deafening roar. Hardvak rose back to his feet. He let out a roar of his own as his blood began to boil and adrenaline filled his body. "Don't want to talk huh? Fine." Hardvak smiled under his golden helm. "Let's have some fun."

He stepped into the electrified swamp water to no visible effect and started walking towards the beast. Lightning sparking all around him as the Stormrider reared its head for another blast. A ward flew from his fingers just as the rain of lightning came surging towards him. Protecting him from the blast as he picked up his pace. He started to go for his sword but reminded himself that he wasn't here for a deathmatch. And if he drew his blade right now, that's exactly what it would turn into. He needed to stay calm and win with his wits rather than raw strength.

With the ward still raised in his left hand. His right began to be consumed in a bright orange light. He threw a ball of fire straight towards the dragon's head and with her attack still going, she could do little but watch as it exploded right in front of her eyes. Her lightning vanished as she let out another cry, this time of pain. She shook her head to regain her vision when a blast of wind hit her whole body.

"FUS RO DAH!" Hardvak yelled directly into his prey's stomach. Blasting her with so much force that it nearly toppled her. His hand began to chill and soon soon a flurry of razor sharp ice shards blasted into being impaling the beat's raised legs just as they came crashing back to the ground. A quick roll to the side saved him from being squashed. Now under her wing and with her rage doubtless building, he threw another volley of ice towards the wing fully intent on making sure the beast wouldn't up and fly away. However, the action left him wide open for a swipe of the beast's tail. The mass of armored muscled slammed into his body, which while the ward negated much physical damage, sent him careening through the air and splashing into the swamp water.

Trying to block out the pain that wracked his body, A triumphant roar from Stormrider proved to be Hardvak's motivation to get back up. He rose to his feet just as another rain of lightning blasted towards him. Foregoing the ward, Hardvak allowed the attack to make contact as he charged through the blast. Letting out a roar of his own that seemed to match the dragon's in power. The armor he wore wasn't quite as magically fortified as to block out all the damage that running into an electric blast would inflict but the pain that did creep through did little to stop the Nord's run. And when Hardvak's charge took him straight to the mouth of the creature, he let loose another shout. "FO KRAH DIIN!"

A wave of ice rushed from his mouth and slammed into the beast. Weakening her own attack and freezing her jaws closed. Knowing the struggle to break from the ice wouldn't last long, Hardvak rolled under her jaw and towards one of the dragon's legs. Latching on to her scales as those massive wings of hers began to find use. Fanning gusts of wind all around and lifting her and him into the sky.