In your Heart shall Thuum

When night finally reared its head several bonfires lit up all across Haven in what was rightfully a  celebratory event. It had taken time and dedication but they had done it. They had closed a huge dimensional rift that sat several hundred feet in the sky above the ruins of the Conclave. Otherwise known as The Breach after an exhausting mission to gain the Rebel Mage's trust and aid. Now, with the one thing out of the way, the Inquisition could move on to the much harder task of trying to restore order to world that for one reason or another didn't like it. She sighed as weight of such an endeavor fell on her shoulders but was brought out of her stupor by a nearby gathering. She walked over to it and saw five or six people dancing, drinking, and laughing to the wonderful instrumentals of a nearby musician.

"Empress of Fire." Rayara always thought it was a nice tune. It was catchy, upbeat, and one hell of a toe tapper. A song that rightly sounded celebratory and fitted the mood of Haven perfectly. She smiled at the faces of the joyful people below her and came to a realization. There  would be time to think about the future but now was a time to just take a breath and celebrate. She was just about to go down and join the rest of them before she heard footsteps cracking through the snow coming up from behind her. Within seconds,  the woman who was probably the most responsible for the Inquisition existing, clad in her signature Seeker armor walked up to her.

"Cassandra." She said in a greeting tone. Cassandra replied with a slight of nod of greeting before speaking.

"Solas confirms the heavens are scared but calm. The Breach is sealed." She said glaring to the point where the Breach once floated before looking back over to Rayara. "We've reports of lingering rifts. And many questions remain. But this was a victory. "

"How many times do you think you get to say that?" Rayara asked with a small smile.

"Not many, unfortunately." Cassandra replied her stern face loosening. "But I guess it makes the moments when I can all the better."

"Damn straight." Rayara  nodded in agreement. The pair stood in silence and watched the festivities go on below them for several minutes before lightly punching Cassandra's shoulder. "Hey, we can't just let them celebrate on their own."

"What do you suggest?" Cassandra asked.

"Sera and Iron Bull are having a drinking competition. How about we show them how it's done?" Rayara said with a wry smile.

Cassandra's eyes shifted to a look that said "Are you serious?" Before smiling back. "Very well." Ryais nodded in accepting and the pair made their way towards the nearby tavern. They got a whole two steps before the sound of alarm bells echoed through Haven destroying whatever celebratory music had been playing. Cassandra and Rayara looked at each other seemingly confused before a familiar voice cried out.

"Forces approaching! To arms!"

Cassandra and Rayara took off towards the voice, plowing through the now scurrying merrymakers before stopping at the main gate. There, they saw the originator of the voice, General Cullen, and Ambassador Josephine standing along with a few armed guards.

"Cullen?!" Cassandra asked alarmed and needing information. Cullen replied almost before she finished.

"One watch guard reporting. There's a massive force on its way to Haven. The Bulk of which is over the mountain." He said pointing out towards the towering rock in question.

"Under what banner?" Josephine asked. Doubtlessly knowing who it would be if given a description.

"None." Cullen said plainly.