Party In The Woods

I drove us to my apartment as I saw Lydia's car I parked the car next to hers.

"This is where you live?". Matt was in shock "yeah with me and my sister being emancipated we just stick to each other".

We got out of the car and walked inside and walked up the stairs since the elevator doesn't work and I walked to the 3rd floor and I open the door to my home and we walked in.

"Hey girls were back" I said as I put my backpack on the ground I showed Matt the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, and the bedroom.

"Well if it's home for you then it's fine I don't mind and you both share a room it makes you both close but not the romance kind of way" I glared at Matt.

"No oh god hell no, I don't sleep or have sex or touch my sister I'm not like those game of thrones kind of guy ewe! I am so going to bleach my eyes and ears".

I was grossed out by that as Matt laugh "wow well that's good because it would be weird seeing you and your sister together".

"Dude I love men and men only I'm gay like I like dicks" I blushed in embarrassment.

"Okay you two love birds we women are deciding to see what we will wear tonight so you boys go get dressed and we women will get dressed" Lydia kicked us out of the bedroom.

I went to open the fridge but the only thing I have is sodas "uh do you want a soda I have coke" I asked.

"Sure man it cool" I grabbed 2 cokes and sat down on the couch with Matt I hand him his soda "so Is your life really that bad".

I nodded I sigh "my dad he would abuse us well he hit my sister in front of me and ever since then I told him to hurt me instead of her I wouldn't want her to feel the pain so I did it for her".

Tears started falling from my eyes "he would hit me everyday, and I would send Aria to stay at one of her friends house my dad he made me feel weak he made me feel so scared I couldn't fight back I hurt myself to know that this is reality".

I showed Matt my scars on my arms "He would beat me up and I don't know why he hurts us, and I hate him so much I couldn't take this anymore so Aria and I pack our stuff and stayed at a friends house the next day we just went to get emancipated he hurts us for 6 years I was never safe but now I feel like I am kind of safe".

Matt was holding on to me as I cried I finally let all my emotions out "how are you paying the rent or the car".

"The people that helped my sister and I get emancipated gave us my mother money they said that she left it all for Aria and I and she left me a letter but I haven't opened it yet I was too emotional at the time so I don't know where I put it all of my mom's stuff I told them that I want it in a safe place so they agreed and that's when I wanted to come here because my mother was born here from what I remembered when she was alive she told me that my hometown is filled with amazing magic that I wish I never left I know you will have a great future filled with magic and believe in yourself and that was the last time I saw my mom the next thing my dad told me was that mom was killed by an animal attack and since then dad kept on drinking and yeah that's my story I wasn't sure if I should tell you or not".

I sigh as I wipe my tears away "don't worry you have me Lydia, and I don't know about Jason but you and Aria are not alone".

I smiled "thank you Matt your a nice guy" I hugged him then the door to the bedroom open and the girls came out in nice tops and skirts.

"Well what do you think" Lydia ask "you both look beautiful Aria if you weren't my sister I date you" we all laugh "shut up Case" Aria hit my arm playfully.