No Escaping Fate

I slowly open my eyes but my vision is blurry I closed them again and finally I opened them and my vision cleared I moved my arm but I realized I was tied to the asylum chair I tried moving but it would budge.

"HEY CAN SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE HELLO I'M TRAP HERE ANYBODY". Then I see red glowing eyes and I heard it laugh "your finally awake your welcome for patching you up but I'm afraid I will have to hurt you".

The man said "who are you and what do you want from me". "Casey do you really want to know why I didn't kill you instead".

"WHERE THE HELLO AM I YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" then the man came out of the shadows and slapped my face really hard I growled and I glared at him.

"Has your mother told you anything about me" I just glared at him and I stuck out my tongue at him.

Then he slapped me again "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU, YOU MAYBE THE ALPHA BUT MY PACK WILL KILL YOU" I yelled at him.

"Only if you call them then they will come find you tell me what did your mother tell you about me" he sneered at me "she didn't tell me anything I didn't know what I was just until I end up in the hospital I had to find out for myself".

"Oh and pray tell me what did you find out" I growled "my sister and I are hybrids my stepfather is a hunter my mother was a witch your FUCKING KILLED HER" I yelled the last three words at him.

"Wow so you don't know about me do you well I guess I'll have to tell you everything from the beginning".

"Oh god please tell me you are not my father because if you are then I am glad mother left you" the man hit me in the head he yanked my hair and made me look at him.

"No child I'm not your father though I loved your mother but she betrayed me and loved someone else which is your father".

"So you killed my mother for that then what kill me and Aria is that what this is about man you are one fucked up guy" than the man punch my nose I hurt a sound of a break I knew my nose was broken and I scream in pain.

"Want more pain" I shook my head a no "then let me talk you rude brat now where was I oh yes here let me put your nose back together that way you heal father".

He grab my nose and he fixed it in the right Place plus I was screaming in pain when he was doing that "there all done oh yes your father he died in the war as you can seen my face WA burned which you saw in your vision am I right".

I nodded "good well yeah anyway your father is my older brother so pretty much I seek power ever since my brothers passed I became the alpha I have been searching for your mother but when I found her with your stepfather I grew to hate your mother and to me she is nothing but a whore".

I growled and I howl I called to my pack to know where I am the he punch me in the face "I warned you about you calling your betas with no alpha" what are you talking about" I was curious.

"Anyway so I killed your mother and I saw what your stepfather did oh how I love to see you and Aria in pain the thing is what I hate is your existence you are your alpha mate are the true mates which means you are the true alpha pairs and that held Noth but power to all the werewolf world and yes the rest of the supernatural too".

I was in shock "so your my uncle and you want to kill your own flesh and blood your own bloodline".

"Kid if I wasn't corupted I would of welcome you with open arms your father gave your mother everything and he left me out in the cold he abandoned me that why I grew jealous and for that his children shall pay I shall be the ruler not some kid oh and another thing your alpha is dead so yeah he is out of the way".