Hospitals And Secrets Revealed

I woke up to the police car parked in front of the hospital. As the door opened the sheriff helped me out of the car. He helped me to the main entrance to the hospital.

"Excuse me I need help here this boy is injured and I need him to get check out" said the sheriff.

One of the nurses came in with the wheel chair and the sheriff help me sit down.

"I'll make sure he gets checked out right away" said the nurse. As I was wheeled to the emergency room as the nurse put me to a room and she left for a bit.

I sigh is the nurse really going to leave me here then the door opened and I saw this woman came in and she was in her doctor clothes as she sat in front of me.

"I am doctor Harris and I'll be checking up on you" then the nurse came back with the hospital stuff.

I closed my eyes for a bit "No no sweetie I need you to open your eyes for me can you do that" said Doctor Harris.

I open my eyes "Look I just tripped and I sprain my left foot, and I hit my head on the tree I had a rough day as it is" I huffed.

"Well let me clean up the head of yours and we'll go get your ex rays check okay" I nodded. As doctor Harris was cleaning my cut on my head after she was done she then smiled at me.

"You are lucky your head is not bad so, you might have a bit of concoction, do you feel any dizzy spells any nausea".

I shook my head "No I don't feel dizzy or nausea, I feel fine just tired and my foot hurts. I don't know if it's broken or sprained".

"Well let me just put medicine and a band-aide on your head and I'll take you for ex-ray".

After a few minutes of her putting medicine and band-aid on my head she helped me to the wheel chair and wheeled me to another room to get my ex-rays.

After about 5 or 10 minutes of my ex-rays, she put me to another room where there is a bed she helped me sit down.

"Okay your foot is sprained but it's not broken so your going to have to wear a boot to keep it levitate, and you will be using crutches for about 3 to 4 weeks. So no playing and you will have to get plenty of rest, and also I prescribed you with some pain killers for your foot and that head of yours. So tonight your staying but first thing tomorrow you may be free to go".

I nodded as the doctor helped me lay down as I kept my foot rested. I closed my eyes to get a few hours of sleep.

The next morning I woke up feeling refreshed, as I slowly sat up but I noticed that the sheriff was sitting down. He was napping I touched his hand as he woke up.

"Hey how are you feeling" he asked "I feel alright my foot still hurts but that's pretty much it".

The sheriff sighs "Look I did some digging in your family life". I looked at him "what kind of digging".

"I know that your father was hurting you, but I did some background check on him and your mother. It turns out that your father is actually your stepfather, and I have him arrested for abuse so he's locked up in the cell".

"I want to learn more about my mother why did she married him, and to think this whole time he was my father that sick bastard".

Then there was a knock on my door the sheriff got up on open the door "Yes deputy Dickinson can I help you".

"Sheriff there seems to be a problem" the sheriff sighs "what is the problem".

"The hunter he uh was released sir and". But I cut him off "who released him he isn't supposed to be out, and I don't want him near me or my sister i know he is going to hurt us again".