A Fresh Start

Casey's P.O.V.

*Dream Start*

I ran in the woods, and I was breathing so hard. I didn't know where I was going until I stopped. I looked around as I tried to calm down. I slowly sat down on the ground, as I put my hands on my head.

But then I felt a breath running down my neck. As I slowly turned around I see red eyes, and I couldn't see what this thing was, but it growled at me. I screamed as I got up and ran. I kept on running without looking back.

I can hear it was running after me, and I couldn't see where I was going. But I tripped and fallen down on the ground. When I was getting up the thing growled, I turned my head to look at it.

The next thing I know the thing or creature or whatever attacked me. I screamed as it bit my neck, and with the claws it scratched my back so bad that it hurts.

*Dream Ends*

Then I screamed in pain, and the next thing I knew I was being shaken awake. I opened my eyes and screamed in shock, and frightened by the nightmare.

I looked up and I see my twin sister Aria, as she looked at me worried. I sigh as I hugged her "are you okay, it looked like it was that bad of a nightmare".

I nodded my head "yeah it felt so real, like I don't know it scared me as hell".

"Do you want to talk about it" she asked I just shook my head in a no. I really did not want to talk about it knowing it scared me to death. I sigh "don't we have school to go to" I ask.

Aria groan "ugh do we have too, can't we just stay home" I smiled at her "I wish we could, but our education is more important, plus once we finished high school, we are so going to college, and I really want you to succeed, and don't you dare drop out of school".

"Your right well I am going to get ready, even though we share a room together, but I'll wait for you". I nodded and went to get up. I walked up to our closet, and I just grabbed a grey t-shirt with blue jeans and my red sweater I went to the bathroom. While I let Aria gets dressed in our room.

I walked out of the bathroom, and went to the kitchen. I just grabbed a bowl and ate cereal.

Aria just sat down in front of me "so what now".

I sigh "I am protecting you, I'm your big brother for 5 minutes, and I would do anything for you, plus this is a new fresh start, and he will never find us, he won't hurt us anymore, I promise".

Aria nodded and got up, as I just finished my breakfast, and I grabbed my bag from the living room, and I put on my black converse "come on let's go".

I grabbed my keys to the old used car I own. We left the apartment, and I locked the door and went downstairs to the main lobby of a run down apartment.

We got in to the car and I drove us to school. While Aria turned on the radio. The song was playing Rihanna and Aria started singing while I just hum to the song.

About 20 minutes I pulled up to the school looking for a parking spot. Until Aria found one "look there's a spot in front of the school, you can park there".

I nodded as I was about to park there when a pink porch. Parked in our spot, damn those jerks we were going to park there, ugh so not my day.

"Fucking bitches, I guess I'll have to park somewhere else then, is that alright Aria".

Aria nodded, and I drove us to find another spot to park the car. Until I found one so I slowly parked in the spot. As I turned off the car, I got my bag, and got out of the car.