Detention

I walked inside the cafeteria, and I see Aria, Lydia, and Matthew sitting together. So, I went in line to get my lunch, but this girl accidentally bumps into me. She has long blonde hair with blue eyes. Her skin is a light cream peach color skin. Her outfit was a blue dress with black heals.

"Oh my, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, are you okay?” She asked.

 I nodded "yeah I'm fine plus, it was an accident really, I'm Casey nice to meet you".

"I'm Amber, nice to meet you too, so you’re the new student that I am hearing about".

"I guess so; uh what are you going to eat though". I was nervous like this girl is beautiful, but she looks like she is one of the popular girls, and knowing popular girls comes the asshole boyfriends. Ugh so not my day.

"Uh hey, uh I don't want to be rude or anything, but I don't want your boyfriend to think I'm flirting with you, and I don't want to have a worst bad afternoon ether, so I will see you around nice meeting you".

I grabbed my lunch, and went to sit with my Matt and Lydia my new friends. Well I don't know if I should call them my friends yet. But they look like their nice people.

I sat down next to Aria, as she and Lydia are talking about shopping this weekend. Aria was smiling and I know she is happy.

"Man, I can't believe we got detention just for whispering about the notes, and talking about getting your book Mr. Feldman is a jerk" Matt huffed.

I nodded and smiled "yeah and why is he a mean teacher?" I ask. "Well from what I've seen, he loves to make kids uncomfortable, by making them feel humiliated" Matt sighs.

"So, tell me about yourself" I ask. Matt laughed and I smiled "hey you’re the new guy; I should be asking about you the same question".

We both laughed, and I stop laughing, and I frowned does Matt and Lydia really want to get to know us, from the happiness to the ugliness of our lives. What if they start to pity and I hate that. What if they don't accept us? I have doubts, and I am scared if I tell them, but they look like good people. I sigh, I'll have to talk to Aria about this, and see what she thinks.

"Hey you okay?" Lydia asks out of worry. I smiled at her "yeah I'm fine, just thinking, uh look you guys I'll give you just the basics about us okay, but I can't tell you our personal lives, and I hope you guys understand".

They both stayed quiet, and they looked at each other, then they looked at us. "Don't worry about it, look if you’re not ready to tell us it's fine, because we don't know each other, and I understand, and the basics in getting to know each other, and the things that we like to talk about" Matt smiled at me.

And I felt relief, like a weight on my shoulders has been lifted, and I feel like I can handle anything.

"Uh have you guys ever gotten nightmares, where you’re being chased and killed in the woods" I asked.

"No but the dream of yours sounds scary" Lydia shuddered. "It was night when I was running, and this creature was chasing me. Then I trip and fell and the creature just killed me with his claws and teeth. I don't know why I dreamed about it, but I can't get it out of my head".  My hands were shaking, but I felt Aria hand on mine, and I know she is there for me.

Then the bell ranged as we got up to go to math class together, by the time we get inside the classroom I was pushed by this guy. He has blonde short hair, his eyes are blue, his skin is a light cream, his outfit was a nice shirt with blue jeans, and black vans.

He glared at me "watch where you’re going new kid". Then he walks passed me and he sits in the front next to Amber, and I was right that is her boyfriend. So, I went to sit with Matt "bro he just pushed you are you really going to let that slide".