Life Before...

(5 years ago) (Age14)

As I laid looking at the ceiling, my alarm rung removing me from my gaze. I got up out my bed I have to hurry up and get ready for school so I got up went to the bathroom to do my hygiene routine after I was done getting dressed i went down stairs to see my pregnant mom with my little sister I was getting my breakfast so I can go get on the bus today was my 3rd day and 9th grade and when I arrived people was looking at me and laughing even my older brother friend was laughing all I was wondering is why do people always laugh at me so I ran to the bathroom to see if I had anything on me or some- thing was wrong with me and when I looked an the mirror I saw that I had came on my period I was so embarrassed so lucky I always keep extra pants and my bag do I change my clothes and went to my first class I had to sit next to this boy name trey he was cute but he was also laughing at me so I rolled my eyes and did what I had to do I'm just sick of people messing with me I hate high school already I wonder what 10th,11th,12th going to be like But after school me and my oldest brother James got on the bus to go home and people was picking with me so my brother cussed them out and they left me alone but my brother is not going to always be there I guess I'm going to have to start taking up for myself and stop letting people run over me I just want to go to a different I told my mother how my day went and all she said was things are going to get better but I really don't think it is people just hate me for no point reason but my boy best friend Rell is coming over today i can't wait cause we going to have fun me him and James are going to ask my mother can she take us to the mall so we went to the mall and we had a good times together these two are the only ones that understand me that's why I love them.