We're Home 🏡

Olivia POV
   We are home I'm so happy that I'm able to get in the shower and get in my bed jasmine and Taylor surprised me with flowers and balloons when I got home I love my bitches so much Nala of course can't keep her hands off her baby brother black and Asia also had some gifts for me Trey got black and Asia some stuff for keeping Nala while we was in the hospital I'm just thankful that everyone is supporting me and helping me I just love my friends and family.

Olivia POV    We are home I'm so happy that I'm able to get in the shower and get in my bed jasmine and Taylor surprised me with flowers and balloons when I got home I love my bitches so much Nala of course can't keep her hands off her baby brothe...

Jasmine POV
  Hey guys so my bestie is finally home I got to see my nephew he is so handsome but I love my bestie so much me and Taylor went to get her some balloons and flowers because we really appreciate her and love her so much.

Trey POV
Y'all know we just got home everybody had gifts for my baby girl Olivia I had also got black and his girl some liquor and stuff for watching Nala while we was in the hospital I really appreciate my nigga but now that we are home and able to get comfortable in our own home I'm happy but I have a surprise for Olivia while it's two surprises 1 I'm getting her a new car and we are getting a bigger house because I feel we are going to need more space because all of us have a lot of shoes and clothes and stuff so I have got us a new house and got her a car for her push gift. I will be surprising her with the car once she get her and the baby together.

Time to surprise Olivia.

Trey- so babe I have a surprise for you so get jasmine or Taylor to cover your eyes and give the baby to Asia

Olivia- Aww babe what is it I can't wait to see what I got stink.

Jasmine puts something over Olivia eyes and walk her outside.

Trey- okay bae count to 5 and then take the thing off your eyes.

Olivia- 1,2,3,4,5 open eyes awwww!!!! Omg baby thank you I love you so much "starts to cry" I can't believe you did this you lucky I just had this baby or else you know what would be going down Tonight 😏 you really got my dream car Ouuu boy I really love you.

Trey- Awww bae don't cry and your welcome I love you more and we still can do something to night 😏 you don't got to worry about that mamas.

Olivia new car ^^

Olivia new car ^^

Olivia POV
So y'all know my nigga got me my dream car I'm so excited I just got so many blessings I just love my life I can't wait until my 6 weeks up cause he definitely going to get it ☺️ I might get pregnant again cause I'm putting shit on em but after me and my baby 6 weeks up and he get to go outside it's going to be up and stuck me baby saint, Nala and Trey will be out this summer but let me go enjoy my son and my new car and maybe give my nigga some head see y'all later 😝😝.