He's Coming!🥺

Olivia POV
   So it's 8 o'clock in the morning and today is my last appointment before my son get here and I am so excited to see my son I can't wait until he come me and Trey Rey go to this doctors appointment and go get the rest of stuff we need for his room we going show y'all when we get back home.

Trey POV
   Y'all we Rey go to the doctors Nala going to stay home with my nigga black and his girl and their kids they still here with us so they can help us when the baby get here I'm thankful they came here to help but talk to y'all later.

Olivia POV
So we just came back from the doctors and home goods to get the rest of my son things but when I went to the doctors she said that I am 1cm dilated so we getting closer and closer I'm so excited but I been in really bad pain since we left home goods so I'm going to take a nap finished my baby room and then I will show you guyssss!!!.

Olivia POV  So we just came back from the doctors and home goods to get the rest of my son things but when I went to the doctors she said that I am 1cm dilated so we getting closer and closer I'm so excited but I been in really bad pain since we l...

Baby boys nursery .

Trey POV
So we just finished baby S's room I just gave y'all a hint for his name but we done his nursery so I gave to pack me and Olivias bad for the hospital her due date is 2 days away we packed the baby bag we got his car seat in the car so now all we do is wait until he comes Olivia haven't been feeling good so she went back to sleep I will talk to you guys later.

8 hours later 3:30 in the morning Olivias water broke they are on the way to the hospital!!!!!!!!!. ☺️