Happiness 🤎

Olivia POV
Hey y'all so it's been like 4 months I am pregnant and tired me and trey been doing good we had a little bad situation I found out that he already have a 4 year old daughter which made us stop talking for the first 2 months of my pregnancy but things are fixed now his daughter do live with us now her name is Nala Dior me and her mother is cool things are good trey been holding his family down as he should but talk to y'all later this baby is hurting me.

Trey POV
Wassup guys I am pretty sure bae told y'all what happen I was going to tell her but she found out from someone else but we are good now my daughter love Olivia like her mother Olivia take care of Nala like she's hers so my family is straight now the reason Nala live with us is because her mother just not fit to be a mother that's all I am going to say my baby Olivia is 4 months pregnant Rey be 5 I am excited for my child to get here we have the gender reveal is next weekend so yeah talk to y'all later.

Trey POV   Wassup guys I am pretty sure bae told y'all what happen I was going to tell her but she found out from someone else but we are good now my daughter love Olivia like her mother Olivia take care of Nala like she's hers so my family is str...

Nala Dior ^^

Jasmine POV
So as y'all know Olivia is 4 months pregnant and we haven't talked since she told she was pregnant  I was living with them but I moved out in my own apartment with my son but like I said we haven't talked  i don't know why but I will be going to her house today to see what's going on.

Jasmine at Olivia house

Jasmine- hey bestie I mean what's been going on we haven't talked in like 3 months I am just confused on what's the problem.

Olivia- best I just been going through a lot during the pregnancy I found out trey have a 4 year old child which I am okay with now but back then I wasn't I just knew you was busy with king and I am busy with my pregnancy and my lil family best I am sorry.

Jasmine- it's okay cupcake.

They both watched movies with king and ate snacks and just had a best friend day.