Chapter 9

Emily P.O.V

I walked with Ali into my house and saw my mum standing there looking angry as hell. I knew the Doctor had rang and told her.

“Ali, Can you please leave I have to talk to Emily?” My mum questioned Ali. Ali turned her back and starting heading towards the door. I couldn’t face this alone I need Ali to be by my side the whole way. I ran up to Ali and turned her around and pulled her into a kiss. As we both pulled away we looked into each other’s eyes. I turned around and faced my mum.

“Whatever you have to say you can say it in front of Ali” I told my mum while I intertwined our fingers, Ali put her hand around her waist. Then I placed my head on her shoulder. I needed Ali to support me through this no matter what happens.

“I DON’T WANT A PREGANT DAUGHTER LIVING IN MY HOUSE SO GET OUT” My mum yelled, my heart broke when she said that.

“GO PACK YOUR BAGS NOW” My mum yelled at me once again. I ran up to my room and put my clothes in a bag I sat on the bed and started to cry. Ali walked in I had no clue what to say to her.

“I guess I’m Pregnant” I said. I started crying in Ali lap. I couldn’t control myself finally finished and headed down stairs to see my mum on the phone with my dad. My mum looked at with digest,              the look said everything I walked out the house and didn’t even look back. Ali drove us to her house; we finally arrived and walked inside. I was lying in Ali’s bed and just thinking about the future; do I keep the baby? , What do I tell Noel? , Will Ali stays with me? All of an Ali spoke

“Hey babe if you want to keep the baby I understand, you should tell Noel it is his baby and I will always stand by you baby. I love you and I always will love you.” Ali said. Then I realised that I was thinking out loud. I leaned in and kissed Ali softly. She wrapped her arms around me and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sorry guys this is a short chapter xx Please tell me what you want to happen. Please comment xx