Chapter 15

Ali P.O.V

I sat there pouring my heart out to Em. I can't lose her in my life but if she can't fight this battle I completely understand. I sat there just holding her hand and thinking about the moments that we have shared. The times Emily had made me laugh and cry, all the "'I love you" that were said. This may be the last moment I have with the love of my life and also my family. I hear the girls whispering just outside Emily's room. Spencer was in tears because she believed that this was all her fault when it wasn't , If anyone was to blame it would myself. I was the one who had to leave to go to the chemist to get Emily tablets I should off waited for Spencer to get thre. I stand up nad walked the door and slowly open it. I drag Spencer by the hand and places her next to emiyl In the sit I was sitting in moments ago.

"Spencer look at me, This isn't your fault okay. Don't ever think that. This is all -A fault Emily is a strong person she will pull through this. Don't you dare blame yourself okay. We all love you" I spoke

Emily P.O.V

.i could hear talking but I couldn't make out who it was. Then I heard Ali say "Spencer look at me, This isn't your fault okay. Don't ever think that. This is all -A fault Emily is a strong person she will pull through this. Don't you dare blame yourself okay. We all love you". I am trying my hardest to open my eyes and move my hand but I just don't have the strength to. I hear Ali soflty crying and she grabbed my hand. I finally fing the strength to move my finger just a little bit. I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful girlfriend in the world.

"I love you so much Ail" I said while I had tears in my eyes. She lent down and hugged me tight. We both pulled away and saw all of the girls standing in the room looking at me and Ali. I signalled Spencer to come and sit down on the other side of me. She slowly walked over to me.

Emily- Spencer this wasn't your fault okay. Just like Ali said it was -A. Please don't be yourself up over this.

Spencer - I'm sorry Emily.

Ali - What so you could hear everything when you were lying there.

Emily- Yes babe, I heard everything that you said to me.

Aria - What did she say Em?

Hanna- This is going to be good.

Emily- When Ali first saw me in seventh grade she thought I looked cute in my blue t-shirt, Ali knew from that moment that I would be hers one day. The years went by and she still loved me. When we finish high school Ali was going to take me to Paris, That's where she had planned to ask me if I would be hers. I am the reason she came back, Ali hurt so much when she saw me with all my ex-girlfriends and now she can't wait to start this family with me. Ali loves me and always will.

Hanna, Aria and Spencer - Awww

I looked at Ali who had the biggest smile on her face. I pulled Ali by the arm closer to me. I kissed her like I have never have kissed her before I kissed her with so much passion. We both pulled away breathless. We looked at the girls and they were taking pictures of us , I thought it was adorable. I moved over so Ali and I can both share the bed. Ali pulled me into her arms.

" I love you so much Em" Ali whispered. I looked up at her and saw the rest of my life right in front of me. I quickly snapped out of my day dream when I heard my mum's voice.

Hey guys sorry this chapter took so long to update my computer had to be fixed. What do you think Emily's Mum will say to her? Please comment and Vote xx