Chapter 1

Emily’s P.O.V

I can still hear my heart breaking every time someone says her name. She was the Best thing in my life and then all of a sudden she was gone, my world turned upside down. I was in love with Alison Dilaurentis and I still am. Now she’s back I don’t know what to think. I have to tell her the truth …

****** Later that evening ******

I have to tell her sooner than later. I picked up the phone and phone Ali

“Hey Em” Ali spoke. Her Voice melts my heart every time.

“Hey Ali, I was wondering do you want to do something later”

“Of Course I would love to Em I will see you in ten “Ali said while hanging up.

OMG! Ali is coming and I’m in shorts and a tank top. I run upstairs and do my hair and apply at bit on makeup on and get changed into a pair of jeans and a lose singlet. What am I going to say, The girl I have been in love with is about to come here and I’m freaking out. The Doorbell rang and I jumped out of my skin and ran downstairs to answer it. As I open the door I see the most beautiful girl in my life standing right in front of me.

“Em … You look amazing “Ali spoke in the sweet tone “Em are you okay”

“Yeah sorry I just got distracted by how good you look “I replied as I blushed

“Em you are the cutest “ Ali lent up and kissed me on the cheek and walked inside.

Ali and I both sat on the couch together watching Ali’s Favourite show “ Gossip Girl” She needed to catch up since she had been away for 2 years and missed a lot . I paused the T.V and looked into Ali’s eyes.

“Em those kiss weren’t just practice “Ali whispered. Shivers Ran up my body … I remember the day she said that. That was the day after we kissed in the library. She broke my heart when she told me that the kiss was just a practise.

Ali’s P.O.V

“Em those kiss weren’t just practice” I whispered. I’ve loved Emily ever since I first laid my eyes on her. I know I rejected her in the locker room but I was scared of what people would think of me and who I was. I haven’t been here for 2 years and a lot has changed. Emily has had other girlfriends but it doesn’t matter there is still something between Emily and I, I can feel it.  When I look at Emily I see my whole world and my future.

Emily hasn’t said anything. What have I done? This is my entire fault. I don’t know what to do. All of a sudden my thoughts all go away and I lean in to kiss Emily. My lips pressed up against her and it felt like magic. The whole world disappears. Emily was kissing me back. I pulled back and started into her eyes.

“Em… I love you “I said under my breath but load enough so she could hear. I looked up and saw Emily’s face it was full of happiness. She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Just as Emily was about to speak the doorbell rang. She got up and whispered in my ear “ I love you too Ali.” Emily telling me that she loves me is the best feeling in the whole world and nothing can change that…

I heard a voice that I recognised. Pigskin I mean Paige. Pigskin and Emily had a thing and I honestly don’t know if they still have it . I mean Emily could still have feelings for Paige. I decided to go and listen on their conversation.

“Em … Please give me another chance. Ali is safe now “Paige begged

“Paige it’s not that easy. You broke my trust “Emily Replied

“What we had was real and you can’t deny that” Paige whispered

All of a sudden it when quiet, I moved closer to the door and I still heard nothing. Then my heart tore into millions of pieces all at once. I saw the person who just told me that they love me kissing someone else . Tears ran down my face. I ran past the two of them and headed start for my house.

“ALI, ALI COME BACK” I heard Emily shouted I just ignored her.

COMMENT BELOW

DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT ? XX