Chapter 3

Emily P.O.V

Did I Emily Fields just tease Alison Dilaurentis ?  I can’t believe I just did that. I walked back to the table where the rest of the girls we sitting. I can see Ali from the Conner of my eye walking back to the table. Her hips swaying while she walked. My heart was beating so fast I couldn’t control it. Ali sat down next to me and grinned. She put her hand on my thigh and started to move it up higher. I was trying so hard not to make a sound.

“Emily are you okay? “ Ali questioned me, I knew what she was doing and it was killing me.

“ I…I’m fine “ I stuttered. I felt a cold present behind me, I turned and saw Paige. Paige put her arm around me and lent in and kissed me on the check. I felt Ali’s hand move off my body. I turned to look at her , Ali's face was so sad I just wanted to hug her. I removed Paige’s arm from me and grabbed Ali’s face and kissed her with so much passion. I licked her bottom lip asking if my tongue could enter her mouth, Ali let my tongue in and I explored her mouth. I began to tug her clothes, Ali pulled away. I almost forgot that we were making out in front of other people.

“ Ali , I love you “ I spoke as I looked into her beautiful eyes

“ I love you too Em “ She spoke while hugging me. Her head rested on my shoulder and I turned and looked at Paige who was still standing there. Paige's face was full of angry but I didn’t care I wanted everyone to know that I love Ali.

“ Do you mind ?” I spoke to Paige. Ali moved her head away from my shoulder to see who I was talking to ,  out of nowhere Paige slaps Ali.

“ WHAT THE HELL. ARE YOU CRAZY ? WHY DID YOU SLAP HER?”

“SHE DOESN’T LOVE YOU EMILY , CANT YOU SEE THAT. EMILY SHE IS ONLY PLAYING WITH YOU” Paige screamed at me. I’ve had enough I slapped Paige so hard across the face . She ran of crying. I turned around to see everyone looking at me.

“TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER” I yelled. I ran over to Ali who had a massive red mark on her face. By the look on the girls faces I knew they were totally confused about Ali and I. I hugged Ali and didn’t let her go.

“Baby , She is gone . Don’t worry I won’t let anyone tough you again. I love you so much “ I whispered in her ear. She hugged me tighter. I looked at the girls and just smiled they all smiled back but Hanna look really confused.

“ Um… When did you guys become a thing “ Hanna said with a confused look her face. I didn’t know how to reply because me and Ali aren’t technically a thing. I felt Ali head move from my shoulder.

Ali P.O.V

Everything was happening so fast . I just made out with Emily in front of everyone then Paige slaps me.

“Baby , She's gone . Don’t worry I won’t let anyone tough you again. I love you so much “Emily whispered in my ear. I knew I was safe in Emily’s arms, I wish I could stay like this forever. I am in love with Emily so much.

“ Um… When did you guys become a thing” I lifted my head from Em’s shoulder. I looked into her eyes. Then I turned to face Hanna.

“Since last night” I spoke. Everyone was so happy for us. I looked at Em and smiled.

“ Have you guys … you know done  it “ Hanna spoke with confidence.

“ HANNA “ All of us shout in unison. I looked at Emily and she was laughing so hard. I turned and winked at Hanna. Hanna reaction was priceless. I have the greatest friends in the whole wide world. The school bell rang and we all got up and walked to our English class with Mr.Fits. I heard everyone whispering as I walked to my locker , Everyone was giving me a dirty look. I turned around and saw Noel standing behind me.

“ Hey babe , Maybe you , Emily and I could all get together afterschool” He winked when he said that. I was so angry with him because I knew what he meant. I punched him right in the privates making him sequel.

“Maybe next time you will think twice about talking about my girlfriend like that” I said with a nasty tone. I walked up to Em’s locker and gave her kiss.