Twenty Seven - "But I never gave up on love."

Library Love Diaries

Twenty Seven – “But I never gave up on love.”

Justin

“So tell me something about your friends and stuff like that,” I decided to ask Rosalie since it has been almost two hours and we were sitting and talking in the food court.

People were coming and going but Rosalie and I were still sitting and having a talk with each other which was really enjoyable.

Rosalie thought for a while but then anyway continued. “Um, I have a best friend, her name is Chelsea, back in Stratford and she literally is like my sister and I miss her like crazy,” She chuckled.

“That’s really nice,” I look and smile towards her adoringly. “What about you Justin?” Rosalie asks as she takes a sip from her cold coffee which she had ordered ten minutes ago.

“My two best friends, Ryan and Chaz. They have been with me since school days. Ryan, currently is in the same college as me and Chaz goes to another college.” I told her. “Wow, that’s amazing.” She smiled.

“Rosalie what according to you is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in your life till now?” I let out an amused smile.

“Oh god,” She giggled and looked so embarrassed. “It was so embarrassing.” She told and furrowed her eyebrows.

“C’mon tell me,” I laughed at how she was behaving. Now I was further more curious and also excited to know what was the most embarrassing thing she has ever done till now. It gotta be interesting!

“Okay it was in school,” She started off. “I was in eighth grade at that time and there was this competition.”

“What was the competition?” I smirked and asked her.

She looked around and finally replied me with her answer. “Singing.”

I started laughing.

“I’m not even continuing anymore.” Rosalie huffed and folded her arms in anger. I mentally awed at the fact that she was being so cute.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. Please continue.” I looked at her and smiled a bit. “Fine,” She looked at me and said.

I was kind of relieved now to be really honest.

“So as I was saying that I was in the eighth grade and there was this singing competition. The girl who was selected for the competition had an emergency so she couldn’t make it at the time of the competition. I don’t know from where the teacher got an idea to make me go in her place.” Rosalie told me and was groaning at the memory.

“I wasn’t even a good singer but the teacher emotionally black mailed me as I, apparently was her favorite student even though I haven’t done stuff where I could be considered as a teacher’s pet and the teacher was kinda our family friend so whether I liked it or not I had to do it,” Rosalie explained and the whole time I was smiling like an idiot.

“And then?” I asked, obviously very much interested and curious to know what happened next.

“Then I entered the stage where I was ready to embarrass myself. So I sang a song which I remembered at that tensioned moment and when I started singing it kind of came out good but then everything went downhill when I kind of fell out of nervousness,” She whispered the last part.

“And instead of helping me, those idiots were busy laughing.” Rosalie flustered and her voice automatically rose. “It was so embarrassing oh my god, Justin!” She told.