Twenty Three - "You roll your eyes a lot lol!"

Library Love Diaries

Twenty Three – “You roll your eyes a lot lol!”

Rosalie

For a few seconds, I and Justin stayed in such a position where my back was pressed against the wall and Justin was pressed to me. It was awkward how we were so into the damn moment and looked into each other’s eyes.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and that feeling was indescribable, but it’s safe to say that, that the moment was something, I guess, precious and also amazing.

“Um,” I trailed off as I and Justin exited each other’s space. To say it was extremely weird would be an understatement of the history.

Justin scratched the back of his neck expressing the awkwardness clearly. I, on the other hand, was blushing in embarrassment. Damn the person who pushed us and bought us in this kind of a situation.

“Anyways,” Justin started to change the topic which I was very thankful about. “I think we should head back to our seats,” He said.

“Yeah we should.” I said, agreeing with him. I rubbed my hands together and went towards my seat where this girl who was sitting next was giving me weird glances. I just shrugged it off and continued to read my book. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Justin looking at me and when I looked at him, he acted to read his book and I could see him smiling goofily a bit.

I playfully rolled my eyes at that one.

Just then I realized that my phone vibrated which meant that I had received a text message. I took out my phone and unlocked to see the text I had just received.

From: Justin

Message: You roll your eyes a lot lol!

I looked at him and a smirk was playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes. Shit. I could hear him chuckle a bit since we weren’t sitting that far from each other.

To: Justin

Message: You irritate me a lot lol!

I smirked. I could see him smiling a bit when he was reading the text message that I had just sent him. Seconds later my phone vibrated once again resulting me too check the message.

From: Justin

Message: Trust me, it’s a pleasure shawty! ;)

Gosh, he was too much sometimes. I want to admit that I find it utterly cute when a guy calls a girl ‘shawty’ or something like that. I don’t know for what reason I found it adorable. Gosh, I’m absolutely absurd, I swear to god.

To: Justin

Message: I feel so honored all of sudden oh lord.

I saw him chuckle which resulted me to roll my eyes once again. I kept my phone aside on the table and continued to read the book which was ‘The Notebook’ by my very much favorite author Nicholas Spark.

I swear, his books have a kind of magic and it just makes you hooked on his book and you just want more of them. Even though I have read this book almost 50 times already, I tend to read it every time I get a chance. I never get bored of reading this book again and again.

Almost all of his books are my favorites.

This may sound cliché but I always have wanted a love story like how Nicholas Spark expresses in his books. For example, The Notebook itself shows the love Noah has for Allie. Noah’s love was so inspiring and it killed me to see that at the old age Allie suffers from this disease she doesn’t remember him or their children and Noah read her their love story.  I cried a lot at that time and my mother got all panicked to see that I was crying.

After I had calmed down a bit, I told her and she told me that I almost scared her to death and both of us laughed it off.

Justin

I was sure that all of my messages had delivered but she didn’t respond to any of them after that ‘honored’ one. She had some kind of sass, I had to admit that but this trait of her showed up only sometimes.

I loved that about her.

I glanced at her and saw that she was too engrossed in the book she was reading. I couldn’t make out the book she was reading.

I couldn’t help but admire the way she was too busy in reading the book and not caring whatever the hell was happening around her.

That’s the thing about her. Rosalie had a very good concentration power and when she concentrates on something she doesn’t care about anything else at that point of time.

My mind went at the point where the images of Rosalie pushed against the wall and I was pressed against her popped into my mind. I kind of blushed at that memory which was took place not while ago.

If I am being honest, I was feeling very awkward when we just exited from that position and I didn’t know what to say. I was at a loss of words. Normally, I would have taken the opportunity to openly kiss the girl but as cliché it may sound, with Rosalie it was very different.

No matter how bad, I wanted to kiss her; I didn’t because I wanted to get to know her even better. But as a matter of fact, I do know that the both of us felt some kind of a connection and that weird tingly feeling when we stared into each other’s eyes. That was definitely something amazing.

I was now growing impatient by the fact that she still didn’t reply me. Suddenly an idea popped up in my head and I smiled to myself a bit.

I got up and grabbed a small note from Mrs. Jones desk taking an advantage of the fact that she wasn’t present at the moment or else she would have teased me. I playfully rolled my eyes at that one. God, I’m turning like Rosalie.

I wrote on the note and when I acted as if I was going to take a book from the shelf but instant I decided to drop the note near Rosalie and acted as if I didn’t do that. I casually walked towards the book shelf.

The person sitting near may or may not have seen me doing that. I hope they didn’t.

God, I hope she sees it.

--

Chapter Twenty Three fellas!

I hope y’all liked this one.

Guys, thanks for 900 votes and 11.4K reads, it means a lot to me omg. I love y’all seriously.

Aye we are back at our old cover hola!

Anyways, whatever Rosalie told about The Notebook are ofc my personal thoughts and I seriously love that book to death and also that movie makes me cry a lot. I love that story so freaking much. Fellas(thanks to t.swift’s ‘shake it off’ where she says fellas and im like obsessed with that word) what do you think about that little moment Rosa and Justin had? Lol all I can say is….awkward!

Thanks for reading!

Twitter: @deeplyjustins

-Masumi