Twenty Four - "I'm not that ignorable!"

Library Love Diaries

Twenty Four – “I’m not that ignorable!”

Rosalie

I was so engrossed in reading my favorite book which is of course The Notebook, I didn’t even realize that Justin had texted me a numerous time already and also managed to give me a note which I wasn’t even aware about.

The girl who was kind enough to tell me that someone had kept a note for me and I awkwardly told her a ‘thank you’ and sheepishly read the note.

To Rosalie,

It’s high time you answer my texts. I’m more interesting than the book you’re reading.

P.S. ANSWER YOUR TEXTS PLEASE

Love,

Justin

Hey, the book was amazing! I’m sure if I tell him the story about the book I was reading, I’m sure he’s gonna like you too and also he might cry a little, but who knows! Damn, that would be an absurd sight to see a guy cry over a book. As far as I remember, I have seen a couple of guys crying and I think I found it kind of cute.

Seriously though, even boys have emotions but their big fat ego and their ‘I’m a man now’ attitude doesn’t really let them show their real emotions and that’s where they actually lack.

“Your phone has been buzzing for 5 minutes now. The person must be real impatient.” The girl sitting next to me smirks.

Talk about embarrassment.

“Wow, um, thanks for informing. I was zoned out for a bit, I guess,” I say that actually questioning myself. She just shrugs and nods her head. Whenever I stop thinking about one thing, my mind wanders around and I tend to over think a lot.

I quickly grab my phone and unlock. I was shocked to see that Justin had already sent me 20 text messages for now. Damn, if I don’t reply him, he might just text 100 times more.

I look through a couple of messages that he had sent me over the time I was over thinking.

From: Justin

Message: Hi, don’t ignore me!!!!!

I wasn’t ignoring me. I would like to put it in a way that the book was distracting me from Justin. Yeah, that sounds like it.

From: Justin

Message: Oh, c’mon don’t bore me by ignoring me. I’m not that ignorable!

God, this boy.

From: Justin

Message: ROSA!!!!!!!

Impatience at its best. That’s what I would like to say.

From: Justin

Message: I love you.

I was shocked. Let’s rewind this again and read it.

Oh my lord, I did read his text message properly. Did he just send me what I think he sent me? God, please don’t tell me this is a dream or I might just die at any moment now.

This was the last text he had sent me and if I am being thoroughly honest, I was surprised and also very much shocked.

A few seconds later, a new message from Justin arrives and I in hurry tap the ‘view the message’ button and it were the hardest 4 seconds of my life. Okay, I over exaggerated.