Chapter #2

Hermione swallowed when Malfoy stood up and walked forward. Snape was the one who handed Malfoy his school uniform and brooch. Hermione was kinda confused that he wasn't as happy as he should be.

For sure because he got to be the headboy with her. She didn't move her face to him for a second. This was going to be a nightmare. Her and him sharing the same apartment?!

How was she supposed to live with her worst enemy. Why was it him? She was even fine with Blaise. After all this time he at least never called her a mudblood. He just stood next to Malfoy and his friends silently and analyzed her reaction.

Hermione noticed that a couple of times. Blaise wasn't a bad person. He just stayed behind his mask otherwise he would be bullied by his house members.

„I suggest you two to give these clothes to me, I will make sure that they get into your new rooms. The things from your old room are already there", Dumbledore said and smiled.

Hermione smiled back and gave her uniform to Dumbledore, so did Malfoy. After that both of them walked back to their table, to eat and after that they would go into their rooms before tomorrow the normal classes would start again.

„I'm so sorry", some people said to Hermione when she took her place between Harry and Ron.

Luckily both of them understood that Hermione didn't want any pity, so they didn't say anything but she could feel their support. When Ron took her hand under the table her bad mood disappeared a bit.

~~~

„And now you are screwed", Blaise said to Draco when he sat next to him.

„Could you shut up?", Draco snapped back.

He couldn't deal with the fact that he now had to live with the mudblood. And everything just because of his father. By the way father, he would kill him as soon as he would find out that Granger was the headgirl.

After all she was a mudblood. And Draco told him everything about her; and her parents. Muggleborns. How disgusting that was.

„No I can't. Do you have a problem with it?", Blaise replied provocatively.

Draco hated the way Blaise talked back to him. No one talked back to a Malfoy. But at the same time Blaise was Draco's best friend, who helped him through many things.

And while Crabbe and Goyle were just friends with Draco because he was popular, Blaise was because he truly understood Draco. And because they used to share a room together. Now Blaise would live alone in their room or someone else would replace Draco.Draco still knew that Blaise would be there for him. No matter what.

Draco kinda just poked in his food. He wasn't hungry at all. His appetite was gone. Too much happened at the first day of their last year. He looked up to see that Granger wasn't eating anything as well. He sighed.

~~~

Finally they were allowed to leave their room. Hermione stood up gladly. She wanted go into her room as fast as she could, before Malfoy would come. If she was lucky, she would even manage to use the bathroom without crossing his way.

She hugged Ron and Harry and talked with Ginny for a bit before she almost run to her room. When she arrived she felt relieved that Malfoy wasn't there yet. She took some moments to appreciate the beautiful apartment.

She looked at the comfortably furnished living room in front of here. Hermione could perfectly imagine herself sitting at the table, in front of the fireplace, doing her homework or reading a book in the comfortable looking couch at the right side.

Suddenly Hermiones look got caught by a huge bookshelf standing at the left side. She went to it with admiration filled eyes before she started going through every row. To her surprise she even found a book she had read before.

She took it out before she went to the door on her right. She opened it curiously and took a look at it. Hermione immediately knew that it was Malfoys Room. The bed had a Slytherin sheet and the room itself was furnished in the Slytherin colors.

His Uniform and a box, which muggles would use when they were moving, were laying on his bed and a suitcase was standing next to his bad.

Hermione carefully closed the door before she went across the living room to the other door. Next to the entrance was a door as well, but Hermione assumed that it was the bathroom.

So the last door had to be her room. And she was right. Hermione smiled when she saw the Gryffindor colored room. It was beautiful and as big as the room Ginny and she had shared before. And now Hermione had such a big room for herself.

She closed the door behind her before she went to her bed to pick the uniform up. She straightened them and looked proudly at them before laying them on her chair.

Then she went to the box on her bed and unpacked it. A bit later her room looked more personal than general. Hermione put some pictures at her shelf and her brush and stuff in front of the mirror. And she decorated some other things as well.

After that she opened her suitcase and put all the clothes in her wardrobe with a spell. She was too lazy to do it by herself. When she was finally finished with everything she took her night suit and went to the bathroom.

She couldn't believe her luck that Malfoy still didn't appeared by now. He was probably celebrating him being a headboy with his friends in the Slytherin common room.

Hermione rejected the idea when Fred and George suggested it at dinner. She wasn't in the mood for it. She brushed her teeth and then braided her hair into a side braid.

It was just 8pm and since her sleep schedule was messed up, Hermione decided to stay awake a little bit longer and to read the book she took from the shelf.

Hermione was humming a melody, which stayed in her mind after hearing one of Sarahs Songs, when she left the bathroom. She didn't really look up, she was too deep in humming the melody. And that caused that she bumped directly into somebody.

Hermione immediately had a suspicion who that somebody could be. And still she was praying to be wrong. Her eyes went up and looked directly into some ice blue eyes. She swallowed.

Her suspicion had proved to be correct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen next?

Did you like this chapter?

Heyy! We are almost at 1k reads which is seriously insane!🤧Thank you all a lot.
Love you
~Irfah