The wild one

One day the girls were out taking Tay for a walk like always they saw wild horses running free but today a beautiful white horse came over to say hi to the girls. the dog freaked out. they took the dog back to the house and Carrie and Miranda grab their old horse riding gear and went back in the woods and the horse came over again to say hi but this time brought another horse with him or her and this one was white also but with a tint of brown. they checked to see what was what. the white one was a girl and the other one was a boy. they called them the wild ones until they find names for them. the horse were so nice they actually let the girls ride them. they went slow at first then got a little bit faster. The girls went back to Carrie's house and they thought of names for them Carrie calmed the white horse hers so she named her Snowflake. Miranda also calmed the white and brown one as hers and named him Lucky.they love riding the horses in the meadows behind Carrie's house. after a few years the girls have been attached to the horses. they feed the horses every day and train them for a horse ridding competition. the girls competed in the competition and they ended up winning, lets just say a hole lot of money.

..............................

Hope you liked it.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Please vote, comment and follow me.thank you😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜