The Haunted House Thats Really Haunted

Tonight was Halloween and lily was a ladybug, Carrie was a ware wolf and Miranda was a vampire the girls to lily out tricker treating and when she was getting tired they took her home than they went to a Halloween party on main st. The girls heard that there was a house that was actually really haunted and it's the scariest on Halloween and it was on their way to the party the girls decided to check it out. the girls got to the house and right when they stepped out of the car the immediately got the chills. they walked thought the doors and they heard creek and they went up stairs and the girls got so scared they ran down stairs and opened the door." Carrie " said Miranda. "yes Miranda." Said Carrie. " the door won't open." said Miranda in a scared voice." What do you mean" said Carrie." I can't open the door it's locked." said Miranda. the girls screamed they ran around the whole house and all the doors and windows were locked. " there's no way out." screamed the girls. the girls heard something upstairs and they went up to see what it was as scared as they were the held hands and stayed close they walked in a large room and the door slammed closed and Carrie try to open it and it wouldn't open. " Miranda the door won't open!" Carrie said very scared. then they heard foot steps the sat in a corner shaking "Carrie tell my mom I love her and I love you. your like a sister to me even thought we fight a lot I just want you to know no matter what I still love you and I am to young to die!" said Miranda vary fast and in a scared voice." I feel the same way Miranda." said Carrie also very fast and in a scared voice. then all the sudden all the lights came on the door opened and all the doors and windows unlocked and the girls ran out side and jumped in the car and with no waiting they drove out and went to the party. Miranda said she heard that true friendship will brake the curse on the house. they were starting to believe that. after the party they went home and told carries mom every thing.

...........................

Hope I didn't scare you to much😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!

Please vote, comment and follow me thank you.